Chapter 39: WHAT?!

Once we got to the studio we went backstage to get a little touch up and to wait and chill. I layed down on the couch and shut my eyes. Everything got quiet I opened my eyes and I was in a hotel room. Hmm. I wasn't here before. I sat up and I noticed my belly. Dreaming? Probably. I sat up and saw my hair in little curlers. I smiled My makeup looked naural and beautiful then the door opened and girls flooded in the polo team, Carmen, and Erin. I smiled and stood up the girls group hugged me. I started to tear up.

Girls: Awwwww. Don't cry.

Brielle: Today is a happy day.

Sophie: You look so dang good I can't wait to get married.

Diana: You're gonna be a M.I.L.F to guys.

Erin: DIANA!

Diana: YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!

Sarah: Thanks I guess.

Kami: Come on let's get that sexy dress on.

She ran over grabbed my dress and took it out of the bag. It was so beautiful.

Sarah: (gasp) It's- Gorgeous-. I hope it fits me. I swear I've put on so much weight, but it's an excuse right?

The girls laughed and unzipped the dress. I took of my shirt to reveal a white strapeless bra.

Aubrie: Holy crap you boobs they're bigger than Rockie's!

Rockie: Hey!

Diana: They're full of chocolate milk.

Erin: Why chocolate?

Diana: Cause Sarah doesn't like regular milk.

We all laughed and shook our head.

Sarah: I forgot how many days or months ago was I four months.

Chanelle: Two months ago.

Sarah: Wow so I have gotten bigger.

I slipped off my maternal pants and then the girls helped me slip into my dress. It fit perfectly not too tight, but not baggy. Then I looked in the long mirror. I looked great except for the hair curlers. I walked over to the vanity, took out my curlers and brushed my hair out with my fingers. To loosen the curls. Then I put a couple flowers in my hair. Then I had Erin put a some foot jewelry on me since I could bend over. God I'm huge. Then Carmen gave me my  bouquet. But before we left I put some shell clips in. Then I turned, the girls looked so beautiful in they're little pink dresses. I felt the tears well up in my eyes.

Girls: Awww. Don't cry.

I smiled and laughed.

Sarah: I just can't wait to marry Justin.

The girls stopped smiling.

Chanelle: Sarah. You're marrying Zack.

Sarah: Zack? Wait Zack Neil? From school?

Chanelle nodded.

Diana: You and Justin borke up. He and you got into an arguement and he stormed off. So you called Zack and then he asked you to marry him and you accepted.

Sarah: Oh. Well let's do this.

I smiled one of the fakest smiles I've ever done in my lifetime. Then the girls walked over to Zack's Grooms men. They all walked down no it was my turn. I saw all of my family and Justin's. They slightly smiled. I didn't smile. Then I looked up and saw Zack grinning. This didn't feel right. Then I got to the alter.

Pastor: Who gives this beautiful woman away.

Dad: I do.

I turned to my dad smiled and kissed him and then I stepped on the alter. I took a deep breath I zoned out, but then I heard the pastor's voice knock me out of my thoughts. i turned to face him.