Chapter 34: Everything is bigger in Texas.

Justin kissed my forehead. I wiped my tears away.

Justin: Erin's right you are strange. You can a kick to the face and barely shed a couple tears yet someone hurt your feelings and you get crushed.

Sarah: Justin you know how I feel about people. I want EVERYONE to like me. And I know that there's gonna be people that obviously don't like me, but still.

Justin: Shhh. I know babe. It's not your fault.I love you. Erin, Christian, Kenny, Scooter, Ryan Good, Ryan Butler, Chaz, Mama Jan, my mom, my dad, Dan, Marvin, Anthonio, Nick, Michael-

Sarah: Okay. I get it.

I laughed. Justin just smiled that million dollar smile. We leaned it to kiss when we heard screaming. We whipped our heads towards the door. Wow. Total scary movie cliche'. Then we looked back at each other. Then we ran out the door to see barely see the girl that smashed a waterballoon to my face was getting the crap beat out of here by none other than Erin Miriah Brown.

Erin: DON'T YOU EVEN RUIN MY FRIENDS CONCERT!! YOU GREEDY LITTLE-

Sarah: Erin!

She kept the girl pinned. She looked at me with anger filled eyes.

Sarah: Let me get a punch in.

She smiled. I ran over and right hooked the girl.

Sarah: You better hope your great great great, count 'em, THREE greats, grandchildren don't feel that!

I skipped back over to Justin. He grabbed my hand and we headed back to the bus. I told Justin to finish the concert and he said he's not going to reward bad behavior and that this shows his fans mess with his lady you mess with him. We walked onto the bus and I went and washed off my makeup and got into my p.j's. I walked out and saw everyone sitting down and Justin doing a dance shirtless. I smiled and joined the festivities. I sat on Erin's lap.

Erin: Sarah your huge booty is suffocating me.

Sarah: Oh really?

I started wiggling. Erin started pretend gasping for air, but started laughing in the process. Then Scooter stood up, which usually, most of the time means 'Quiet down I've got an annoucement.' We all settled down then Justin sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around hims and kissed his shirtless back.

Scooter: Now Sarah doesn't know this-

Sarah: HA! TOLD YOU ERIN!! I'm always last to know!

Scooter: Well it was actually a surprise.

Sarah: DANG IT SCOOTER! You shoulda just ran with it.

We laughed.

Scooter: We're going to Texas for not only two concerts, but Sarah's family reunion.

My mouth dropped and my eyes widened. My dad's side of the family lives in Texas and Canada. My mom's Oklahoma and Canada. Not saying that my family is weird and I dislike them it's just that we always do crazy things. Like, almost get ranover by a hefer, golf-cart almost catches on fire, almost get sent to the hospital because of fire ants, almost get fight, almost get hit in the head playing horseshoes, almost get electicuted by lightning, almost die in a tornado, almost this, almost that. ALMOST EVERYTHING! Justin and them have met my family in Oklahoma and Texas, but not at a reunion. Part me me is like YAY privacy, because we always have it at my Great Uncle Paul's Farm. It's not huge, but it's not teeny, tiny. And he lives like one to two hours from Louisiana. I just am afraid that something could possibly happen to my friends and man and his family. Then Scooter's voice broke me out of my thoughts.

Scooter: We're leaving in a few. So kids be adults and we'll be on the other bus. Alright and get some sleep.

Kids: Okay Scooter.