[01] Every Breath You Take

a/n: Before I start this story I inform you that English is not my first language, so excuse some mistakes.You can point them nicely though, that will help me improve.  I will edit the story after it's done. If anyone wants to be my editor though, you can message me anytime. 

All the events are pure fiction, the idea is completely mine, so don't steal it. If you do you'll sadly suffer the consequences. (if you see anyone stealing my work without my permission please notify me.)

Also, please leave your comments and of course vote. These things give every writer here in Wattpad motivation to keep going, it's the best thing you can do to someone who writes on Wattpad, so don't be shy, express your emotions and thoughts. Except hate of course. (Love the people around you. Life is too short to be filled with hatred. And be kind. Kindness costs nothing. :) xx.) 

That's it. xx.

+

Every move you make, 

every vow you break, 

every smile you fake, 

every claim you stake, 

I'll be watching you...

                                 Every Breath You Take - The Police

+

"Ione, your friends are here."

"I'm coming, tell them to wait a little bit." I reply to my mum and hastily, wear my jeans. I spray some perfume, fetch my bag and go downstairs, where I see Mark eating and Rachel scolding him.

"You just came here, and you're already eating? You're impossible." I chuckle as he shrugs, unable to speak due to his mouth being full. "Good morning, Rachel."

"Good morning. You're in a good mood." She states and I look at her through my eyelashes as I take an apple from the basket. "How so?"

"It's the beginning of our last year in college. A new start, I suppose. And finally one year before University." I take a bite off my apple. "Where is everyone else?"

"Ben, was running late so he told me he'll meet us at school. Jane and Ashley will be here in a couple of minutes, they--" She doesn't get to finish what she was saying when two brunettes, burst through my front door. "Well, they came."

"Why isn't any of you knocking?" I point at everyone but they don't bother replying. Each of them having something else to occupy themselves instead of answering.

"Where is Ben?"

"Well, good morning to you too, Ashley."

"Oh, yeah. Good morning Mark."

"Ben is not here, he was running late. He'll meet us there." I inform her and a frown finds the way to her lips.

"What happened, Ashley?" Mark asks her with a teasing voice, and a mischievous smirk. Rachel slaps his arm and he looks at her with wide eyes.

"Why did you do that?" I can't help but laugh at Rachel's expression. If looks could kill he would be dead by now.

"You're an idiot." She shakes her head. She leans closer to his ear, whispering something, making him nod and smirk.

"You're feisty today, I love it."

"Shut up, Mark." I slap the back of his head. "Now, let's go."

Everyone gets up and we all head to Mark's vehicle. I sit in the back seat in the middle, between Ashley and Jane. Mark starts driving, he takes Rachel's hand in his and intertwines their fingers. He lifts her hand to his lips and leaves a sweet kiss on top of it. I see Rachel blushing, while smiling shyly at the ground. I smile at the couple and wonder, if anyone, ever will treat me like Mark, treats Rachel. I shake my head. I don't even have a boyfriend to begin with.