[13] Body On Me

Vote and Comment please xx.

WARNING: GETS A LITTLE SMUTTY ON THE WAY. DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT. THIS IS THE FIRST AND LAST WARNING ABOUT MATURE CONTENT ON THE STORY  .... enjoy ;) xx.

+

  I'm not asking for too much, put your fingertips on me
Don't wait 'til the sun's up, we can keep this in between
Us, only nobody has to know what's going down right now baby

Heyo, heyo, I just wanna feel your body on me
Heyo, heyo, if you want it then you got it, hold me
No more, no more wasting time
We can, we can go all night

Heyo, heyo, I just wanna feel your body on me ...

                                               Body On Me - Rita Ora (feat. Chris Brown)

+

I really hate the feeling of not knowing what to do. I'm so unorganized as a person. I always take care of things at the last moment. Not a trait of my personality that I'm proud of. 

So here I am, a night before Ratchel's masquerade, Halloween party, searching for 'Do It Yourself' costumes, because I'm way too lazy to go to a store. My fingers type on the search bar fast, trying to find something quick and easy to make for tomorrow night. My gaze catches a picture of a costume on Tumblr that somehow sparks my interest I hastily save the picture and smile in triumph.

I found my costume.

+

H A R R Y

"Are you going to the party?"

"Yeah, I have nothing better to do." I shrug. "Are you?"

"Yeah. Louis and I decided to go. We told Niall too but he said that he was already going with Jane." answers Liam and I nod. "What are you gonna wear?"

"I'll dress up as a vampire." I laugh and he looks at me with a confused look. "What?" I ask.

"Isn't the party's theme, Medieval?"

"Yeah... I mean I'll be a Medieval vampire." I give him a silly smile and he replies with a boisterous laugh.

"What will you wear?"

"Well... Me and Louis are going to wear matching costumes. We'll both dress up like Princes." He confesses excitedly.

"Cute." I tease him and he rolls his eyes.

"By the way, where were you yesterday?"

"Oh, I went with Ione for a walk in the shops to find a costume for me. She said she'll do hers alone, she wasn't in the mood for trying on different pieces of clothing." I take my phone out and type a message while waiting for Liam to speak.

"You're quite close to her. Aren't you?"

"Yes, since that camping trip we got close. She's a great girl. A real gem." I confess to Liam and picture Ione's smile. I couldn't have asked for a better friend.

Liam nods and chanches the topic to football. "Liverpool is doing good this year."

"Not as good as Manchester City, c'mon, Liam!" I laugh at him and he objects.

"We'll kick your arses." He flicks me off and I shake my head in disapproval.

+

After my chat with Liam, I decide to get ready for Ratchel's party. I usually find these lame, but this one seems intresting, at least. I stand along with Louis and Liam in front of the entrance of Rachel's house. It's massive. The door opens and a girl with a huge ivory gown and a pearly white mask, opens the door.