[04] Runaway With Me

Vote and Comment Please xx. 

  Over the weekend we can turn the world to gold
Oh oh, oh ...  

             Run Away With Me - Carly Rae Jepsen. 

+

"Okay, we got everything done." Says Jason and I mentally thank the lord. It's already two in the afternoon and I'm honestly starving. I sigh in relief when I find a bag with food in it. I take an apple to eat until Ben and Mark come back from the forest, where they volunteered to gather some sticks and logs. That means that we probably won't eat tonight but I let myself just have a little faith.

"I'm bored." Rachel groans. She throws some rocks here and there and huffs.

"What do you want to do?" I sit next to her and she places her palm on her head, thinking.

"I don't know. What about a game?"

"A game?" I think...George says. Yes, George.

"Yeah, a question game. To get to know each other."

"Okay." I agree and everyone nods as they all sit around us. "Each one will ask a question, and everyone else will answer. We'll do it until we get bored." I suggest and I hear everyone mumbling 'Okay' or 'It's better than nothing' meaning that they all agreed.

"Are there any questions we shouldn't ask?" Harry asks mischievously.

"Uh...No." Jane replies bewildered.

"Okay then all good." He raises his arms and smirks.

"I would imagine you do naughty things." I say to Harry and looks at me with a confused expression.

"Why?"

"You seem like the naughty one of the group." I point out and his eyes shine.

"You have no idea." He whispers as a smirk finds its way to his rosy lips. I gulp and look down, trying to hide my face. Bloody hell. This boy will end me before we leave this forest.

"Okay. I start." Says Ashley. "What's your favourite number." I hear a lot of numbers being told. seven, twenty, six, one. Until Harry's turn comes.

"Seventy-two" He says confident and I burst out in a loud laugh. My eyes get teary and I can't breathe. Harry looks at me, smiling but everyone else looks at me like I grew another pair of eyes.

"Oh, my God. I'm sorry." I apologize, while still giggling quietly. "My turn. What's your celebrity crush?"

"Zac Efron"

"Channing Tatum."

"I agree."

"David Becham." I say and everyone looks at me. Including Harry. "What?"

"He could be your father." Rachel comments and I give her the finger.

"I don't care. He's very handsome, and kind and everything." Jane rolls her eyes and I chuckle, "what about you, boys?"

"Vanessa Hudgens...man...She's hot." George says and I narrow my eyes.

"She's a woman, not a temperature, you twat." I struggle to bite my tongue sometimes.

"Okay, Okay... calm down. What the hell?" He raises his arms in defence, but I'm fuming.

"I'm not calming down. You and I bet a lot of people in this damned world, treat women like they're objects. You call them hot or sexy but never beautiful. What is wrong with this generation?" I speak rather loudly. "Treat women with respect, Damn it. And think before you speak." I scream and storm away from everyone. I get in my tent. I hear murmurs outside and I immediately understand that they're talking about me. I lay on my back and look at the roof of my tent.