[42] I Do It All For You

Please vote and comment. xx.

+
I do it all for you, I do it all for us
The stars in the sky can't amount to my love
Ain't no cloudy days, just sweet lemonade
You're the perfect addition to my every wish
And I pray for that day you come around
And I'll say, "I do it all for you, I do it all for us
My heart is alive because of your love"

           I Do It All For You - SoMo
+

"Harry where are you? I've been waiting for half an hour." I huff in the phone.

"I know love, I'm here. I'm coming up to help you." He hangs up. I wait for five minutes until I hear his footsteps coming closer to my door.

Harry enters my flat, wearing a big grin on his face. He walks closer to me and gives my lips a sweet kiss. "Ready to go?"

I nod and grab my suitcases. "Harry?"

"Hmm?" He hums as he puts all my luggage in the car.

"Are your parents already there?" Nervousness is laced in my voice as I ask him the question.

"Yes, they left yesterday. Mum needed to clean the house. Why?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Nothing." I clear my throat.

"Ione! I know you're lying. What's the problem?" His arms wrap around my body and he brings me closer to him.

"I just... I don't know if they will like me. It's Christmas tomorrow Harry. I don't want your family's Christmas be ruined because of me." I frown. Harry leans down and kisses the side of my lips.

"I love you. And they will love you too. There's nothing to worry about. Okay?" I nod and kiss his cheek. "Now get in the car." He slaps my bum. I turn around and give him a stern look when I see his smirk plastered on his face.

+

After three and a half hours of driving, countless, meaningless conversations and four snack breaks we're finally outside Harry's family house in Holmes Chapel.

"Don't be nervous please." He caresses my hair and kisses the top of my head. I exhale a breath I didn't know I've been holding.

"You're saying this because you haven't met my parents." He chuckles. I look at him with narrowed eyes before I punch his shoulder. "Stop!"

"I can't Ione. You're so cute." He takes both of my cheeks in his hands and I move closer to him. His electrifying green eyes feel like they're burning holes in my head as he keeps staring at me with so much emotion hidden behind his coloured irises. "Everything is going to be okay." He kisses my lips, just before we both hear the front door opening.

A middle aged woman with dark brown hair and green eyes stands in front of us, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hi mum." Harry leans in and gives her a big hug. Nervousness starts creeping in. All the doubts that have been torturing me come back, all at once. All the 'what ifs' I've been trying to drown come back to the surface.

"Oh, you must be, Ione!" She smiles sweetly and opens her arms to take me in a bear hug. Her flowery perfume calms me down while she squeezes me in her embrace. "You're prettier than Harry, described you."

My eyes widen whilst I glance at Harry seeing him furiously blushing and scratching his neck. I giggle at his expression.

"Harry, c'mon, get in." A man, close to his mum's age says. I look at him as he wraps his arm around his wife.