[27] Give Me Love

Please vote and comment.

follow the original 'Obsessed' playlist on spotify and listen to every song for each chapter or all, in order to get in the mood and into the story;

Name of the list: Obsessed fanfiction [h.s. au]

Username: stephanie.vl

+

Give me love like her,
'Cause lately I've been waking up alone,
Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,
Told you I'd let them go,

And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood turns into alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold ya.

Ed Sheeran - Give Me Love

+

H A R R Y

The feeling in my chest gets even more unbearable as the time passes, The feeling of emptiness has overshadowed every other emotion. But in the end of the day, the one I blame for this mess is, myself and damned ego.

"Harry. darling. Why aren't you eating?" My mum's concerned voice rings in my ears. I look in her green eyes -similar to mine- and I give her a fake smile. I hate lying to my mum.

"I'm just not hungry. I ate something before I came back from the training." I shrug and she gives me a disapproving look.

"I've told you a hundred times not to eat rubbish. These aren't healthy!" I roll my eyes, which makes her kind of mad.

"Mum, it was just a sandwich ." She shakes her head, looking down at her plate.

"I'll let it go this time." She warns me, I nod and stand up.

"Where are you going, Harry?" Robin's deep voice asks. I know they care. I know they do, and I'm grateful, but for once I want them to let me be.

"I want to get some air." I take my jacket and get out in the mid March chill. My boots make a sound in the pavement, breaking the eerie, night silence. I dip my hand in my jeans pocket and fish my phone out.

"Hi, Harry."

"Hey." I greet back, not as excited as he.

"What do you want?" I hear voices in the background and I know, I called the right person.

"Where are you exactly?"

"It's Friday night, mate. I'm in the pub around the corner, where else, would I be?" he chuckles and I shake my head as a small smile forms on my lips.

"I'm on my way." I end the call and walk a bit faster, trying to keep my mind occupied with the football games that are coming up. I should be a hundred percent focused on them. The problem is that I'm not.

I enter the small pub and I'm immediately engulfed in cigarette smoke and the unpleasant odor of alcohol. I shake my head as I get a little dizzy with the dim light, surrounding me. I look around and spot a head of bleached, blond hair. I walk quickly towards him and drape my arm around his shoulder. He looks at me and instantly a smile finds its way to grace his face. I smile back a him and I motion the bartender to bring me a beer.

"How did you decide to come here?" He curiously asks and I shrug my shoulders, looking emotionless.

"Just wanted to get out." He raises an eyebrow. I know he doesn't believe me, but luckily he doesn't push it further. And I'm beholden. After a while I hear his thick accent ringing in my ears once again.

"You know that I know everything, right?" My eyes go wide. Nobody knows anything except, Louis.

"What do you know?"

"What you said to, Louis." He carelessly takes a sip of his beer, looking totally cool.

"How?" Is the only thing my brain seems to repeat over and over again.

"Simple." He looks at me. "Louis, tells everything to Liam. Everything." He emphasises each syllable.

"Godd.amn." My fist forcefully collides with the wooden counter.

"I think, what you both do is quite egoistic."

"It's not. I'm stupid and she's hurt. She obviously wants nothing with me ever again." I let my shoulders fall in defeat. Niall raises his bottle of beer and says, "don't be so sure about that."

I shake my head and take a look around the place. My eyes catch a familiar blonde looking my way. Her lustful eyes, scan my body and my arrogant and idiotic self returns the look. I see her getting up and walking towards me.

"Nice to see you again." Her high pitched voice greets me and I desperately try to make myself remember who she is.

"Me too." I say back, trying not to seem stupid.

"Oh, Eleonora! Hi." Niall extends his arms and greets her. I mentally thank my blond friend for his interruption.

"Do you mind if I sit here for a drink?" I shake my head as her hand touches my arm. She sits with us for at least an hour. Her hungry eyes haven't stopped mentally undressing me.

The buzz in my veins is quite noticeable after three beer bottles. I'm not drunk. I'm nowhere near it. I just experience that euphoric feeling after a bit of alcohol. I smile a lot, I giggle a lot, even though I don't feel quite like doing it.

"Let's get out of here." Her drunken voice whispers in my ear. I nod. I get up and leave some money on the counter. I glance at Niall and he shakes his head in disapproval.

The air outside the pub is humid, chilly and uninviting. Cold rain falls down on me but with Eleonora in front of me, having me a hostage in her arms, kissing me and grabbing me, I hardly feel any of it. My hands find her back and I pin her to my car. She tells me that nobody is at her house and I take that as an invitation.

We get in the car, me driving and her having her frame bended over my lap, having me in her hand, messaging me up and down and licking me occasionally.

I feel numb, but I don't stop. Soon enough we're out of her door. With lustful kisses and rough touching, we reach her bedroom where she strips off her clothes and lies bare on her mattress, waiting for me.

All I have to do is, forget, Ione.

+++

Hello. How have you all been? I hope you're okay. Just to warn you the next chapters are gonna go quite fast, like, 1,2,3 months forward.

Also in  England and in Europe in general teens are legal to drink from the age of 18, even though almost everyone can drink from 16. yeah..

Anyway, thank you for voting but please leave your comments.

Steph xx.