[07] About The Boy

Comment and vote, please xx.

+

He got me good
I've got it bad
He got me feeling like a girl gone mad
Got me running around like I'm a lovefool
Taking me down I can't stop
He got me up
I can't come down
He got me locked and I don't want out
I know he's playing my heart and I ain't got no choice
There's just something about the boy

                               About The Boy - Little Mix

+

Mark left me at home, half an hour ago. In the mean time I had showered, eaten and I'm currently lying in my bed, with my phone clasped in my palms, scrolling through Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and every social media account I own. My life in general consists of music, internet and Harry. No wonder how everyone says I'm boring.

As I scroll through my feed on Instagram, I see the bright orange, square shaped thing, showing up in my screen. "Another follower." I mutter to no one in particular. My phone falls off my hands when I see who the person who followed me is. I quickly take it back in my hands and type a message to Rachel. <<OMG RACHEL. HARRY FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM.>> I know I may be exaggerating but I can't help it. I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time.

<<Can you calm down? You just spent a whole weekend together. For God's sake.>> I read her text and roll my eyes. Always the logical one.

<<RACHEL. HE POSTED THE PICTURE HE TOOK OF ME TODAY.>> I send the message to her and I almost fall off my bed. All the blood in my body has come to my cheeks. My heart beats so fast that I'm afraid it might stop anytime now. Bloody hell. I got it bad.

<<He took a picture of you?>> Seriously? That's what stood out to her from all I've said? I take a big breath and text her back.

<<Yes, In the car today. When I wasn't looking.>>

<<AAWWWWW CUTEEEE.>> She really doesn't help the situation. I text her goodnight and turn the lights off. I lie back in bed and face the ceiling. How can a single person have such an impact on me? When he didn't know me, it was definitely easier. We weren't talking, I didn't know how he smells like. I didn't know the way he thinks. And most importantly, he didn't know me. Period.

Now he just considers me a friend, while I'm hopelessly in love with him. What will happen when he stumbles upon a girl that will spark his interest? What will I do then?

I huff in annoyance as I hear the hours ticking in the clock, next to my bed and I still haven't slept. My body aches from exhaustion and the headache doesn't seem to leave me alone. How great. I peel the blankets off my body and go to the kitchen. I search for some painkillers and some tea.

I swallow the pills and sip on my tea, hoping that this will at least let me relax. "Ione, what are you doing up at this hour?" I hear my mum whispering.

"Couldn't sleep." I shrug, still staring at my tea.

"Ione, what's wrong?" I feel her hand caressing my back and I close my eyes in relaxation.

"Nothing, mum. Everything is fine."

"I don't believe you." She crosses her arms in front of her chest in stubbornness.

"Too bad. I'm going to bed." I wave at her and she exhales in defeat.

+