[12] Chains

Vote and comment please xx.

+

You got me in chains, you got me in chains for your love
But I wouldn't change, no, I wouldn't change this love
You got me in chains, you got me in chains for your love
But I wouldn't change, no, I wouldn't change this love

Chains - Nick Jonas

+

I feel hot. The air around me feels way too warm for my liking and I can feel sweat dripping on my back. A body moves next to mine and I hear a throaty groan falling from someone's lips. I immediately open my eyes to see who is the person lying besides me, but the sunlight is too bright for me and all I can see at the moment is a bright light. I'm slowly adjusting to the blinding light as I blink a couple of times.

I glance next to me and see Harry, having his head stuffed in my pillow while his whole arm is draped across my hip, hugging my torso. His mouth is slightly open, letting soft snores travel in the air. His hair is a mess on his head, curls sticking up, here and there. The sunlight falls directly on his back making it seem like a faint light is surrounding him. He looks angelic wrapped in white sheets, with that calm expression on his face and the early morning light bathing his figure, almost unapproachable.

I smile at the sight in front of me and lie next to him, bringing my body closer as it gets to his. I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck and breathe in his scent while feeling the hot puffs of air on the top of my head. I smile in content at the feeling of being in his arms, even for a little while, even if he's asleep, even if it's fake.

"Hmm...Good morning." Harry groans and I take a deep breath at the sound of his morning voice.

"Good morning." I say back to him but I don't make any further moves to untangle myself from him.

"I don't remember falling asleep." 

"Neither do I." I reply and he chuckles. "I guess we fell asleep while talking."

"Hmm..." He hums and I turn my head to look at him. He has is eyes closed and his other arm -that's not wrapped around me- on top of his head. He looks so beautiful. "Your bed is comfortable."

"Thanks." I laugh.

"You know, I think we should get up. If any of your parents came in, would think we got freaky last night." He winks at me and I can't help but laugh.

"Shame on you Harry. I'm not that easy."

"Well, I never said you were. I just hinted that I'm way too sexy, that you couldn't resist the temptation." I take a pillow and hit him on the chest.

"You're a pig." He gives me a smile and I feel my chest tingling. "Now get up. I have to shower, brush my teeth and make myself look presentable." I instruct him and he stretches his arms in the air while groaning.

 Okay that was hot. I gulp and get up to head in the shower.

I finish rather quickly and once I open the bathroom door, I see Harry sitting in a quite tidy bed, typing something on his phone.

"You made the bed." I state and he smiles.

"It was the least I could do." He shrugs. "By the way, I texted my mum and told her I crashed to Niall's. What about your parents?"

"I had locked the door last night so that means that they didn't come in. My father is probably at work right now." I say while looking at the clock on my wall. "Do you want to go out somewhere for breakfast?" I ask out of the blue and he nods.