[22] Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

please vote and comment. I love seeing your feedback.

follow the original 'Obsessed' playlist on spotify and listen to every song for each chapter or all, in order to get in the mood and into the story;

Name of the list: Obsessed fanfiction [h.s. au]

Username: stephanie.vl

+

Counted all my mistakes and there's only one
Standing out from the list of the things I've done
All the rest of my crimes don't come close
To the look on your face when I let you go

                    Where Do Broken Hearts Go? - One Direction

+

H A R R Y

I don't know if going to this party will help me. I had spent Christmas alone. I needed time to think. Get my thoughts in an order. So, me, coming to a New Year's Eve party is not necessarily the wisest thing in the world. If It wasn't Niall who literally dragged me here, I would be sitting, quite content in my sofa watching these stupid shows they have, exactly for this time of the year. And I would have been okay. No, really I would have been totally fine.

"Cheer up, mate." Niall bumps my shoulder and hands me a beer. I gladly take it and gulp down the alcohol. I bitterly laugh at my blond friend and nod.

"Sure." I raise my bottle and solemnly bob my head up and down, slowly starting to join the party. A girl comes by and swings her bony arm around me. She whispers seductive nothings in my ear, her drunken state taking over her mind.

"Come with me." She slurs and drags me by my collar. I don't over think it. I take some steps forward. She faces me and comes closer. She takes some steps back as well. Her lips come to my neck. She licks up and down the tender skin. The quite unfamiliar feeling of different lips, is setting me off but I'm too drunk to care.

Her back comes in contact with a black door and while her face is still stuffed in my neck she opens the door. We both stumble in the dimly lit toilet. Broken stalls and lights are the main attraction of this hideous place.

An awful smell fills my nostrils causing me nausea. She, on the other hand though, doesn't seem to mind as her lips viciously attack mine. I don't feel like I have control over my body as it responds to her kiss by kissing back and backing her up an almost ruined wall. Where the hell am I, even?

I don't even know what she looks like. All I have seen is, straight, black hair and ridiculously short, red dress. If you can call this a dress, anyway.

My hands grab her thighs and her legs instantly wrap around me. My face nuzzles in the crook of her neck. Letting open mouthed kisses all over the expanse of it. She smells like sweat and a nasty perfume. Ione smells heavenly. I cringe and let her down. Her hands immediately go down to fiddle with my belt. She hastily unhooks it and gets down on her knees. She lifts her dress even higher and I can see she has no underwear. I groan at the feeling of her thin hand rubbing me through my jeans.

She smirks at my reaction. I get dizzy. My hand grabs the knob from the door next to me, to steady myself. My trousers have already reached the filthy, oily ground, accompanied by my boxers. Her palm wraps around me and slowly goes up and down. I groan and let my head fall back. Soon enough her lips wrap around my tip. I breathe out. I look down at her and see her sinking down my shaft even more. She reaches the base and bobs her heard back and forth. I moan in pleasure, but my mind pictures someone else doing this to me. No, I'm just drunk.

I open my eyes to see her having her other palm between her legs. Her dress being up, helps her movements. She rubs her c.litoris with her fingers. The sight is arousing. She looks up at me with her heavy, full of mascara eyelashes fluttering in seduction. I was expecting to see innocent, honey-green eyes looking at me in adoration. Instead I come face to face with lustful and not so innocent, dark, brown eyes. I shake my head. Strands of hair stick on my temple.

She instantly inserts three fingers in her, quickly pleasuring herself. Her other hand takes a hold of my b.alls, circling them in her palm. I feel a tingling traveling in my spine as the vibrations of her moans coming in contact with me.

I hear voices coming from outside. Drunken people doing the final countdown for the year. What a year!

The dark haired woman nears her peak. I hear her whimpering, way too loudly. The countdown shortens from ten to five. I feel the euphoria nearing. My release, coming closer.

"Three."

"Two"

"One." Everyone screams. My release being closer than I thought.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" All the drunken voices cheer. I moan loudly and my fist comes in contact with the rough surface of the door. I let go in her mouth. She lets out a loud moan. Removing her wet lips from my member. She gulps down and stands up, her dress still being up her waist. I don't know what I'm doing when I back her up the wall and stick a finger in her.

She gasps in surprise and moves her hips, trying to add a tad more pleasure to what she's feeling. "More." Her high pitched voice moans. I stick another finger in her. But still I don't get the satisfaction I need.

I see a silver, square packet peeking out of her bra. I remove my fingers from her and take in in my hands. I tear it open and take the c.ondom out, putting it on me. I hastily slide in her, furiously moving my hips. The sounds of flesh slapping, banging and moans fill the dirty toilet.

The pleasure doesn't last long for both of us. Her sharp nails dig in my back, probably tearing my shirt. I couldn't care less. The blurry image of her not being able to utter a single world is what I see before I feel my or.gasm spreading all over my body. I get out of her and throw the used co.ndom on the floor, not caring enough to dispose it in a bin.

I pull my jeans and boxers on and exit this hideous place. Men and women are lined up in front of the door looking at me with wide eyes.

"Enjoyed what you heard?" I ask sarcastically. They all look down in shame. Some of the ladies eyeing me up and down with lust.

I move over to find Niall. He sits where I left him, drinking and laughing. Typical. "Hey, mate. Where were you?"

"Around." I shrug. I motion to the bartender to give me what Niall has, even though I have no idea what it is.

I gulp down the transparent liquor and shake my head in shame. I shouldn't have done that. The thing is I can't take it back.

Happy new year to me!

+++

Helloooo so here's 22.

Predictions? Thoughts?

Sorry for the mistakes :/

Anyways, vote & comment.

Steph xx.