[36] Jealous

Please vote and comment.

+

I don't like the way he's looking at you
I'm starting to think you want him too
Am I crazy, have I lost ya?
Even though I know you love me, can't help it...

             Nick Jonas - Jealous

+

The first rays of sunshine hit my face, making me inevitably open my eyes. I stretch my body, when I feel my palm hitting something. My eyes widen. I tilt my head backwards, seeing, Harry, still being asleep. A small smile forms on lips as I recall the first time we woke up, next to each other. A laugh escapes my lips at the memory. "Why are you laughing?" A rather deep voice asks. I turn around to explain my merry spirits, but as soon as I see him, every thought that I had, flies out of the window.

His messed hair, rosy cheeks and lips. His bright green eyes and that incredibly deep voice of his, that makes mine disappear, oblige my thoughts to turn in haze. I gulp and get out of bed, fixing my attire. "I was just thinking about the first time we woke up together, at my place."

His big hands, cover his face as a boisterous laugh bubbles in his throat. "I remember this..." he says, between laughs. "The night before you thought that I was about to attack you."

My cheeks flush pink, from embarrassment. "You know what? Let's forget it!"

"Whatever floats your boat." His chuckles fill the silent room. "What time is it, by the way?"

"It's eig- Oh, good Lord!" My palms cup my mouth. I run to the bed and drag Harry, out of it. "We're late. I have to get ready, then go to the farm and meet Niall, Jane, Ben and Ashley, then help Liam get dressed, while you're helping Louis and make sure everything goes as planned." My slender fingers grip my hair as I gabble. Harry comes in front of me and puts his hands on my shoulders. His warm palms glide down my arms an take hold of my hands. Electricity flows through my bloodstream at his gentle touch. I look up at him and see his soft, green eyes, looking down at me, lovingly.

"Everything will be fine." He whispers in my ear. His soft breath fanning my neck. I inhale and exhale. His scent, calming me down somehow. "I'm going to get dressed. Now! Get ready and I'll knock your door when I'm ready. Is that okay?" I nod, not looking at him while I'm still breathing hard. He leans down and kisses the top of my hair, leaving me frozen on the spot, before exiting the room.

+

Everything is a blur. Me getting ready, Harry and I driving to the farm, meeting out friends, helping Liam, making sure everything is done and in order. I breathe in and out as I stand on the altar, observing the ceremony. People around me wipe their tears as they both exchange vows. But I don't. I keep feeling a pair of eyes, watching my every move, and whenever I lift my gaze, all I see is him. His beautiful eyes, getting darker as he stares at me. My insides burn. My sweaty hands shake from the overwhelming feeling.

I hear cheers and break my eye contact with Harry. The newly weds finally exchange their first kiss as a married couple. Their smiles are so radiant. I'm sure that nothing in the world compares to what they feel. They walk back in the farm, as the guests head over to their cars, their next stop being the party.

I'm quick to reach Niall and the others in the gates as they prepare to leave. "Hey!"

"Oh, hi, Ione." Jane smiles and wraps her arm around Niall's. He leans down and leaves a loving kiss on the top of her head.

"Can I come with you?" I nervously look around me, seeing if Harry is looking for me.

"Of course you can. C'mon, get in." Ben smiles. I thank them mentally for not asking any questions and get in the car. The stuffy air from the vehicle, fills my lungs. Everyone gets in and soon enough, Niall starts driving down the road. Cars and building pass by. My mind wanders back. To what has happened these past days that I reunited with Harry. Even when I was desperately trying to forget him, he always found a way back to my mind. It was inevitable trying to escape from him. It was like I was obsessed and I still am.

The car comes to a halt. Niall tells everyone to get out. As soon as we enter the house, a young lady with a black dress, guides us to the seats that Liam and Louis picked for everyone. I wave to my friends as the lady tells me to sit, next to the couple.

Liam and Louis are already sitting there. I approach them and take them both in a bear hug. "Congratulations." I smile when I see Louis' beaming smile. He pats the seat next to him. I sit down and I take my time to look around.

All the furniture is gone, making room for people to dance and walk around. The dim lights and soft music add to the romantic vibe this place has. I feel someone sitting next to me.

I turn my head and see Harry, trying to get comfortable in his chair. "Why did you leave the ceremony so early?" He asks, raising a brow.

"I wanted to catch up with Niall and the others." I lie. I mentally pat myself on the back for the nice save.

"Oh, yeah I talked to them." He shakes his head. He rubs his hands together in nervousness. He knows exactly why I left early. "You look beautiful by the way." He blurts out. My eyes go wide. I stay still in my place. I faintly smile and nod.

"You look, rather handsome as well." His wide smile doesn't fail to make me laugh. My eyes scan the way he looks tonight. Black tux with white stripes, white shirt and a grey bow tie. The thin fabric of his shirt, stretches on his muscles. I hastily avert my gaze, when I feel my face burning.

The party goes on. My feet lead me to the toilet, where I take out my purse and fix my makeup. Slow songs and banter can be heard from the main room. As I enter the room, I feel a cold hand touching my arm.

My head turns to see a young man, smiling at me in a friendly way. I take some steps forward. "I've been watching you all night." My body stiffs. "Can I get you a drink?" I shake my head no, putting on my most charming smile.

"I'm sorry." I laugh. He looks at me, confused at my reaction. "I have a boyfriend."I lie. His eyes widen. He takes some steps back, raising his arms in surrender.

"Okay...I get it." He says and leaves my sight. I inhale the thick air that surrounds me. Smoke and alcohol. I frantically search for a way out, when my eyes fall on a staircase. I climb the steep stairs and open the door that stands on the top of it. I hear some footsteps making their way upstairs. I turn the knob and I find myself standing on a rooftop, gazing the whole city of Dublin.

+++

I'll try to update as much as I can this week because I'm officialy on a spring break from today. The story will be on hiatus from may 17th until june 14th because i have to study for finals.... kill me....

Anyways please vote and comment. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SINCE I STARTED WRITING THE STORY. I'M EXCITED.....can't you tell?

Steph xx.