[06] Sugar

Vote and comment please. xx.

+

My broken pieces
You pick them up
Don't leave me hanging, hanging
Come give me some
When I'm without ya
I'm so insecure
You are the one thing, one thing
I'm living for

Sugar - Maroon 5

+

"Okay everyone. Let's go." Gus announces and I take my bag in my hands.

"Wait a minute. Everyone make sure you didn't leave anything behind." I say and everyone searches their stuff. When everyone is sure that all their belongings are with them, we decide to leave. Mark places all our bags at the trunk of his car. We get in the car but Ashley is missing.

"Where is Ashley?" Asks Jane.

"I'll go get her." Says Rachel and I follow her. We search the area until we spot her at the other car along with Ben, Harry and the other boys.

"Ashley, we're leaving. Mark is waiting." I say to her and she breathes in.

"I decided to go with Ben."

"But the car is not big enough for all of you." Rachel states frustrated.

"That's what we're discussing. Someone has to come with you guys." She says and I huff in annoyance. Bloody hell. One of these twats has to ride with us? Except Harry of course.

"I will go with them." I hear Harry's voice saying and I feel Rachel grabbing my arm, preventing me of doing anything.

"Okay." Says Ben. "It's settled." I feel like jumping up and down with this turn of events, but I really don't want to humiliate myself further.

This time I decide to take a seat by the window, Harry sits next to me, in the middle and Ashley on the other side as usual. Mark starts the car and we head back home.

Ten minutes go by in silence, Harry's presence has me on edge, all my senses are alarmed. My head goes dizzy as Mark drives onto a bump on the road and Harry falls on me. His musky scent has me captivated, and his angelic face has me staring, until Mark turns on the radio to get rid of the annoying silence.

"Mark don't change the song, please." I plead his as 'Irresistible' from Fall Out Boy plays through the speakers.

"Hell, no. Of course I'm not changing it." He starts to sing out loud and I laugh at him. Later on Rachel follows and without noticing everyone is singing their hearts out. I look at Harry with wide eyes.

"Wow, Harry. I didn't know you could sing." I tell him genuinely surprised.

He shrugs and smiles shyly. "I only sing in the shower.... And here." He confesses and I smile at the thought of him being shy. How can someone like Harry, be shy? He's the epitome of gorgeous. He definitely has the whole package. He's handsome as hell, he's tall, he has glimmering beryl eyes, he's kind, funny, charming, romantic from what I've witnessed and his smile makes me weak in the knees and I didn't even mention that he can sing. Very well I may add.

My heart leaps in my chest when I see his cheeks turning into a rosy shade. "You're blushing." I point out.

"No." He obviously lies and the pink on his cheeks gets deeper.

"Oh, yes you are." I giggle. "You're cute." I say out loud before my mind catches up. He gives me a dirty look but I can't help but laugh.

"I'm not cute." He groans. "I hate being called cute."

"But you are." I pinch his cheeks.

"Stop."

"No."

"Yes." He looks me straight in the eyes and I gulp.

"No."

"You know that this calls for a tickle fight, right?"

"Pffff...I'm not ticklish." I lie to him and try to make it look believable.

"You're lying." He states.

"I'm not."

"But, you are." He smirks.

"And how do you know?"

"When you lie, your lip twitches." He says while pointing at my lips.

"How?" I ask bewildered. I can't think of another thing to say. He only knows me for two days, and he can already tell when I lie.

"I pay attention on people, Ione. And as I said you seem very intriguing and I like you." He smiles at me and I have the urge to attack his face with kisses.

"Wow, Harry. You're quick. It took me about a year to figure that out." Says Rachel surprised and then looks at me through the rearview mirror with a huge smile on her face.

"You're so dead." He says under his breath but I easily hear it.

"What?"

"Tickle fight. Did you think you were off the hook?" He raises a brow.

"If you can beat me." I smirk and he laughs.

"Oh trust me, I will."

"Whatever you say." Time goes by quickly and I see the sun already setting on the horizon. Such a breathtaking view. The sunsets are the proof that even endings can be beautiful. It's the way people see everything. Almost everyone sees it as the end of another day. I see it as a masterpiece unfolding in front of my eyes.

Shades of purple, orange, blue, pink, yellow and red are blending so smoothly that you barely understand when they mold together.

Unexpectedly I hear a camera clicking. I take my eyes off the window and turn my head to look at Harry, he holds a professional camera in his hands. His head is hanging low as he smiles at the screen of his camera.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask curiously. He raises his head and his eyes looks straight into mine. They're somehow lighter than before. Even more breathtaking than the sunset. I'm jealous of the woman that, these eyes will look with such adoration, in the near future.

"I just snapped one of my best pictures." He laughs. I smile at his reaction.

"Can I see it?" I ask innocently.

"Sure, you can." He whispers and hands me his camera. I glance at it and see a girl sitting in front of a window looking at a sunset and I realise that this girl is me.

I gasp. It's gorgeous. The light from the sunset falls in such way on my face making it look like golden dust is sprinkled on it.

"Harry, I'm speechless." I say in awe.

"Breathtaking, right?" He says while looking at me. He's so close, I can feel his breath.

"Harry, it's me." I say in desperation.

"Exactly."

+++

Please vote and comment.

Steph xx.