[19] Nothing Feels Like You

Vote and Comment please xx.

+

  If I had everything, it wouldn't mean a thing
'Cause nothing feels like, nothing feels like you
No matter what they say can't take my love away
'Cause nothing feels like, nothing feels like you

Baby even when we're miles apart
You'll always stay inside my heart
Let me tell you no one else will do
'Cause baby nothing feels like you

                                               Nothing Feels Like You - Little Mix  

+

"Ione, you seem distracted." My mum points out and I lift my gaze to her. She looks at me worried, but I shrug. 

"It's nothing. I'm just thinking what I should wear tonight." I lie, but her eyes light up as she probably makes, countless outfit combinations in her head.

"Tonight?" My father asks and I nod. "Where are you going tonight?"

"Uh... I thought mum had told you that I have to go to a birthday party." I look at him rather confused and he looks back to my mum. 

"You haven't told me anything." 

"Oh, darling. It must've slipped my mind. I had so much to think about. And still I have to make a bunch of stuff for tomorrow's gathering." She sighs. I push away my plate, which I barely touched and excuse myself. 

"I'm going upstairs, Rachel will come soon."

"Okay honey." My dad kisses the top of my head before I climb the stairs.

 I log in Tumblr and watch different ways to wear a black dress. I come across thousands of combinations. With flats, pumps, boots, jackets, jewelry and everything else, anyone can imagine. I decide to wear some jewelry that I have and my black, heeled ankle boots.

"Come in!" I say to the person that knocks on my door. Soon enough, Rachel comes in. She stands for a while on the doorframe without moving. She struggles to keep a straight face before she bursts out laughing. I roll my eyes at her reaction and cross my arms. 

"Very mature." 

"Oh, my Gosh. I'm sorry. I just can't stop laughing since you told me that you had an orgas.m in your sleep." She has her hand on her stomach, clutching it, after laughing too much.

"Shut up." I shut my laptop and cross my legs on my bed. "So...are you going to do my makeup?" 

"That's why I came here for." She laughs and takes out her makeup bag. "Tonight, I'm going to master that winged eyeliner. So be prepared, because I'll probably make your eyelids hurt like hell." She smiles devilishly.

After so many failed attempts to perfect her winged eyeliner, she gives up. She decides to leave my makeup, light and without anything dramatic. 

"Okay, are you ready?" I ask her as I take my phone from my nightstand. 

"I'm always ready for a party. Come on, Mark is waiting outside." She takes my arm in her and guides me downstairs. "Good night Mr. and Mrs. Mae. And Merry Christmas." She smiles sweetly. My mum grins and nods. 

"Be careful, okay? And have fun." My mum says to us before we exit the house. We hastily get into Mark's car, shaking from the cold. Ratcher gives, Mark a kiss and puts her seat belt on, just like I do.

We drive to the busy London streets, listening to Christmas specials on the radio. And I keep wondering; How am I going to look at him today after the dream I had? I will look at him and blush like crazy, while  reminiscing, all the things he did to me...literally, in my dreams. I sigh as I see Louis' house coming in view. Mark tells us to get out until he finds a place to park his car.