[34] R U Mine?

Please vote and comment xx.

+

I guess what I'm trying to say is I need the deep end
Keep imagining meeting, wished away entire lifetimes
Unfair we're not somewhere misbehaving for days
Great escape lost track of time and space
She's a silver lining climbing on my desire

R U Mine? - Arctic Monkeys

+

I O N E

I wake up to a text from Rachel. My brows furrow as I read:

"I'm sorry Ione, but we can't come! College is very stressful lately. I wish Liam & Louis the best. I'll call them soon and I promise that Mark and I will visit you all.

Love you xx."

I sigh and fall back to the cool sheets. The bright light seeping through the thin curtains make me put my hand up to block it from blinding me. I send a quick text to Louis and get up to get ready for the long day ahead of us.

+

H A R R Y

I rub my eyes as I walk to the hotel lobby where everyone is waiting for me. "So they're not coming?" I overhear Louis, asking. I walk up behind Ione, making my presence known.

"Who's not coming?" Ione jumps up at my sudden question, while having her palm on top of her chest from the fright I gave her.

"Rachel and Mark. They can't come." Louis announces. My lips form a frown as I hear the news.

"The rest are coming. Aren't they?"

"If you mean, Niall, Jane, Ashley and Ben then yes. They are."

"Where's Liam?" I scan the place around me, searching for him. "We're late."

"He's in the toil-- Oh there he is." Louis smiles and gives Liam a kiss, asking him if he was ready. Liam nods in excitement. As soon as we get out of the hotel, a car is there to pick us up.

"So where are we going?" Ione, asks and then a yawn comes out of her mouth. I snicker at the sight in front of me.

"A place just a bit outside of Dublin. My parents have a farm there. The ceremony will be held there." A big smile finds my lips at the thought of a marriage under tall trees and freshly mowed grass.

"What about the party?" The half asleep girl next to me, questions.

"There's an incredible mansion my father owns in the centre of the city. He insisted on doing it there." My mouth hangs open. I take a glance at Louis and see his eyes being wide.

"Wow, Liam. I didn't know you were that rich." I breathe out.

"I'm not rich. My parents are."

"I'm sure that you'll be soon. Aren't you going to your father's company?" I keep my eyes on him. he doesn't answer. "See? I told you." I rest my back on the seat, while smirking. Liam shrugs. I shake my head and I feel the car stopping in front of the farm, Liam was telling us about.

"Welcome to the farm Mr. Payne." An old lady greets us.

"Hello, Meredith. How have you been?" Liam bents a little and hugs the kind lady. "And please no need to be formal. You know me since I was born." Meredith laughs and pinches Liam's cheeks.

"Well, I thought that since you brought company, I should be formal." Liam laughs and she blushes. My lips turn up in amusement. Ione chuckles next to me and I nudge her with my arm. I see her trying to keep a straight face but failing miserably.

+

"Okay now, we need you two to walk down the aisle, to see how it looks. See it as a rehearsal." The wedding planner says outloud for everyone to hear. Louis and Liam nod, both of them overly eager to start. Louis holds Liam's forearm tightly. Their smiles are so big, so genuine. As they reach the altar they both look at each other, bursting out in loud laughs. My lips curl in a smile.

The rehearsal goes as planned. Louis and Liam come back to us with sparkly eyes and smiles that can light up the gloomy sky. I hope that tomorrow the weather will show us its good side. No rain or fog. No more bone chilling wind and intimidating clouds.

"Can we do something?" Louis asks the wedding planner. She turns to look at him and nods. "Okay I want two others to walk down the aisle. I don't know how it looks from here." He scratches his chin and rests his arm on top of Liam's shoulder. "Harry and Ione..." He pauses. "Why don't you try?"

I feel Ione tensing up beside me.
A coat of sweat forms on my palms. My hearts beats abnormally fast. I look at her the same time she looks at me. She nods. I take a deep breath as her hand comes in contact with mine. This is the moment that I realise that I'm hopelessly in love. But I don't want to. I don't want to believe in something that doesn't exist. That's the moment that I feel my eyes burning and my heart beating in a different beat from the one I desperately need.

Her dainty fingers fit perfectly around my rough hand. The feeling is overwhelming. Our feet walk down the carpeted isle in the middle of the farm, surrounded by trees and flowers. Our synchronized steps and deep breaths seem to be the only noise we can hear.

This is how it would feel? Marrying her? No! It would be more intimate, less nervous and more happy than this moment. Because right now It doesn't seem as if I'm the one in control but I'm quietly observing from a corner.

"That's strange." Comments Ione.

"Why?" I never thought that my first time walking down the aisle would be like that." She shrugs. We're both facing each other at the altar.

"Isn't it good?"

"I don't know if it's good or bad to be honest." I nod in understandment.

"I get it." Louis and Liam clap and we're both knocked off the bubble we had created.

"Incredible." He hugs Liam. "Thank you, Rosa!"

"Anytime, Mr. Tomlinson." Louis looks at me and smiles mischievously.

"So, Harry. We are going to buy a tux for you aren't we?"

"I guess..." I breathe out as we all walk back to the car.

+++

Sooooorry if there are any mistakes. It's obviously unedited. Oops! (Please reply with Hi! I'll love you forever) also this was a filler so, sorry if it's boring. Forgive me

Yaay anyways I'll be updating for as long as I can since finals start in May....

Have a lovely weekend ahead of you.

Vote and comment please you can't understand how happy I get when I see your comments rreally.