[02] Something Great

Vote and Comment please xx.

+

I want you here with me,

like how I pictured it,

so I don't have to keep imagining...

                          Something Great - One Direction 

+

"I've been thinking something." Says Mark, and I turn my head to look at him, just like everyone else in the room.

"What have you been thinking?"

"Well, it's the beginning of the year, the weather is not cold yet, just chilly. Assignments haven't been given yet, we're practically free from school work." He shrugs.

"Okay, we know, but where is this going?" Rachel asks him as she goes behind him and wraps her arms around his waist.

"I thought that now, that we're all here, we can go on a camping trip this weekend." Silence falls in the whole room until Jane decides to talk.

"Why now? We had all the summer to do it, Mark."

"Ben wasn't here and there was no way, I would go camping with four girls. Alone. Besides, Rachel and I were working on the Summer. Come on it will be fun." He jumps up and down.

"You're acting like a five year old. And I'm not coming." I state and Mark frowns.

"Oh come on."

"No."

"Why?" He crosses his arms in front of his chest. His eyebrows forrow in concentration and his grey eyes look straight into mine. No wonder why Rachel fell for him, his eyes are mesmerizing.

"Because this trip will be like honeymoon for the four of you. You'll be with Rachel in your tent- doing God knows what- and Ashley with Ben will be flirting non stop. Hell no." I see Ben blushing in the corner and I roll my eyes. "I'm allergic to love."

"Since when?"

"Since I have all of you snogging in front of me. Gross!"

"Oh, come on Ione, I'll be there too." Jane interrupts my rant and I sigh. "Don't leave me with them, please." She whispers with a pleading voice into my ear.

I sigh in defeat. "Okay."

"Okay what?" Asks Rachel excitedly.

"I'll come with you."

"Thank God." I hear Jane murmur and I burst out laughing.

"Okay, everyone go sit in the sofa and pick a movie. Me and Rachel will bring the crisps and the refreshments. Go!" I push them out of the kitchen. I open the cabinets taking out the snacks and some glasses.

"You look so cute with these ears on your head." She laughs. "Where did you find them?"

"In my room. I was cleaning up and I found them under some papers, I thought it would be nice to put them on." I shrug.

" Please, let me take a picture for Instagram." She pleads. I turn around and shake my head at her while smiling.

"Okay." She squeals at my answer and her black, curly hair bounce up and down. She takes out her phone and snaps two pictures.

"And...uploaded." She announces. Then, she helps me with the bottles of the refreshments until we hear her phone buzzing in her pocket. She takes it out and has a confusing look on her face. "Harry Styles accepted my follow request, followed me back and liked your picture." She says and the glass slips from my fingers.