[Epilogue]

Vote and comment please xx. [the epilogue will be in 3rd person :)]

+++

"Oh my God, we're here!" Ione exclaims excitedly. She can hear the blood rushing in her veins. Harry that stands next to her, looks down at his girlfriend in amusement.

"Ione, please calm down." he chuckles while he holds her arm.

"Harry I can't calm down.

 I haven't been to Greece in years and I'm finally here. You can't possibly make me calm down. This is my home." She jumps up and down.

"So is England!" He exclaims. Ione rolls her eyes at Harry, who desperately tries to defend his country.

"I know, Harry. I haven't forgotten my British heritage but the thing is that nothing can compare to this place. " She broadly extends her arms and shows Harry the place they're at. "And besides that I feel more Greek than British, so watch out." Ione's palm comes in contact with Harry's bum. His eyes widen and he looks at her with bewilderment.

"Jesus! This place gives you a boost of energy doesn't it?"

"Sure it does." She smirks.

"So, where are we going? You're the local here." She rolls her eyes at his sarcasm.

"Now, we're going to get the bus to the city where my mum is originally from." She gives him and innocent smile but Harry doesn't buy into it.

"How far is this city?"

"Hmm...approximately four hours from here."

"Are you joking right now? We only travelled three and a half hours from London to Athens and now we have to spend four hours in a bus? Splendid!"

"It'll totally be worth it. Don't be grumpy okay?" Harry lets a deep breath out.

"Fine."

+

"That was exhausting." Harry groans as he stretches his body once they step their foot in Ione's house. "That's a cute house here."

"That's where my mum was staying before she met my dad." She chuckles and lets her body fall on the rather comfortable sofa. "God it's so hot today." She fans herself with her hand but it doesn't do much.

"Is there an A/C?"

"Yes, it's there." Ione points on the wall. She gets up an hugs Harry from behind. "I'm so happy you're here with me. It means a lot."

Harry turns around and looks his girlfriend in the eyes. His face softens when he sees the vulnerability hiding behind Ione's irises. "I'm just teasing you Ione. I love this country and it's beautiful. Just like you." He leans in and kisses her temple and he thinks to himself how lucky he is to have her. It's true what they say about timing. When something is meant to happen. There's nothing stopping it.

"When is Niall with Jane and Louis with Liam coming?" She asks. Harry furrows his brows as he tries to remember.

"I think Liam told me they're landing tomorrow morning."

"So we have the whole day ourselves?" Her eyes sparkle and she sees Harry smirking down to her.

"Seems like it." He kisses her lips and carries her bridal style to the master bedroom.

+

"This is breathtaking, Ione." Harry looks at the view lying in front of him and cups his face.

"This is one of my favourite places here. You can see the whole city, the sea, the lights, everything." She stands some steps away from him. He walks closer an wraps his arms around her, holding her as close as he can. "I love this place."