[33] Sugar We're Going Down

.Please vote and comment xx.

+

  Is this more than you bargained for yet
Oh don't mind me I'm watching you two from the closet
Wishing to be the friction in your jeans
Isn't it messed up how I'm just dying to be him
I'm just a notch in your bedpost
But you're just a line in a song
(Notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in a song)  

                                     Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy

+

"So, are you all ready?" Liam asks, I groan once again.

"What's wrong, Harry?" Louis rolls his eyes, his hair swirling in the cold air. It's the beginning of September and it's already cold. Something tells me that the winter isn't going to be friendly at all.

"Why do we have to leave so early? Dublin is not that far!" I let my head fall back, my heavy lids already falling, casting shadows over my eyes. Ione is sitting in a chair, wrapped in her coat, soundly sleeping, waiting to board on our plane. And as I watch her, peacefully resting, I block out everything else happening around me. Including Louis, scolding me for always complaining.

"Whatever." I wave my hand and sit carefully next to my sleeping beauty. Ione stirs in her sleep. I tense. Her head falls on my shoulder. My heart rate starts picking up. I raise my arm and swing it over her shoulders, bringing her closer to me and resting my head on hers. Her body relaxes in my touch and so do I, as I let my eyes close for a little while.

+

Next thing I know is being waken up by someone, lightly shaking me. My eyelids flutter open, allowing me to see something I wish I could see everyday when I wake up. "C'mon Harry. We're gonna be late." 

"Hmghm..." I murmur. I rub my eyes with my palm, yawing. Ione looks at me with humourous eyes. "What?" I sleepily ask.

"You're like a child when you're sleepy." A faint smile finds my lips at her observation.

"Sure!" I shake my head. I take a look around for Louis and Liam but I see none of them. My brain is still clouded with sleep, as I try to understand where they are. 

"They're already boarding on the plane. We should go." She takes hold of her bag. I stand on my wobbly feet, taking my bag with me. My arms goe around I one's shoulders. I look at her cautiously, waiting for her to step away, but none of that happens. 

+

"Are you two comfortable?" Asks, Louis from the back seat, while giving me a wicked smirk. He had this all planned out

"Yes, I'm good." She says, politely smiling. I glance at Louis and nod. His boisterous laugh echoes in the plane. I lie back, slowly closing my eyes, waiting for the take off. My stomach gets tied in knots as I feel the airplane moving and see the well known land of England fading away. 

Despite feeling helpless while traveling on air I feel a warm hand, landing on top of mine. I look to my right, seeing an old lady squeezing my hand. My brows knit in confusion. "Are you scared?" She sweetly asks. My lips form a small smile. 

"Yes, kind of." 

"Ah, don't worry! I've been boarding on planes since I was eighteen. And I'm still in one piece. Aren't I?" She jokes. Her wrinkly hand rises and pinches my cheek. I wince at the long forgotten feeling of someone pinching my cheeks. 

I turn my body and to face Ione, sitting on my left. "Why are you smiling?" She lifts her head and looks at me with wide, innocent eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be nosy." I feel the heat climbing from my chest to my cheeks. Embarrassment crawls in me. I could easily pretend that the blushing was caused by the kind lady sitting on my right.