[37] End Of The Day

Please vote and comment xx.

+

  I told her that I loved her, was not sure if she heard
The roof was pretty windy and she didn't say a word
Party dying downstairs, had nothing left to do
Just me, her and the moon

                                            End Of The Day - One Direction

+

H A R R Y

I'm standing in the middle of the roof. Ione is some steps ahead of me. She still hasn't noticed me but I believe she can feel my presence in the air. She slightly turns her head in my direction, and I feel my breath hitching in my throat. She's stunning. Her curls are flying around her face, the city lights illuminate her face and create a breathtaking background. 

"Hi." I breathe out as a faint smile graces her lips . I feel my heart leaping in my chest. 

"Hey." I step forward and stand next to her, gazing the city and the night lights.

"Nice party." I mentally face palm at my lame attempt to start a conversation between us. 

"Harry, I know you didn't come here to discuss the party. So if you have something to say, just do it or else, stay silent and watch this marvelous sight." I sigh in defeat and stay silent as she told me to, but the words that are stuck in my throat feel like thorns. Thorns that I greatly need to get out.

"I love you." I confess and the wind makes the words float in the air. I feel like the whole world heard me, the whole entire world. It really feels like time has stopped. Everything stops moving, besides me and her. Maybe the whole world heard, but I'm not sure if she did. 

I see her from the corner of my eye, taking a sharp intake of breath. "It's kind of late for that, Harry." My heart sinks. My feet move before my brain gives permission. I grab her by the shoulders and lightly shake her. 

"No, it's not. Tell me it's not." 

"Harry, ple--" 

"No Ione, listen to me. I love you. I'm so in love with you. It drives me crazy." I take a deep breath, looking down at my feet. I turn my gaze to her and see the unexplainable look on her face. "Look..." I breathe out, my voice softer now. "I never knew what I had until I lost it. Isn't this what is always happening?" I let a bitter laugh slip from my lips. "It's like when you have your favourite pen, and suddenly, one day, you look for it and you realise it's lost. it's gone. Completely gone, and then you start thinking how you always took it for granted and never appreciated it, and you start missing it. And I'm not talking about a bloody pen any more." I drop my hands off her shoulders and my fingers get lost in my hair. "I'm talking about how I miss you. I can't take it anymore, being without you is a torture that I never thought I would endure. I was seeing you at school every day and I was regretting every single thing. I know it's been a long time since then, but nothing has changed. I love you the same." I cover my face with my hands.

"I was thinking that you would be better without me." I continue. "I knew that I hurt you and I didn't want to do it again, but I can't stay away. I belong to you. I tried to stay away but it's simply impossible." My hands shake, my heart beats loudly an my eyes are most likely glazed with the tears I still haven't shed. "Ione, I know you love me. Tell me you love me. I beg you." I can hardly hold my tears by now. The wind around me, dries them as they glide down my face. the lights behind her seem like small dots from up here, the beautiful scenery creating a contrast with the situation I'm in. All the moments we had and all the times I was lonely and needed her, play in my memory like a broken black and white film. And I realise that the best memories in my life were with her. She's everything want and need.

"Please..." My voice breaks. My tears are making my shirt wet as they stream down my pale cheeks. She raises her head and I see the fire that she once had in her eyes, disappear as she notices my tears. Her shaky hands cup my face and she steps closer. Her breath comes out in short puffs. Her beautiful face is inches away from mine. Then, out of the blue, she leans in and kisses the place near my lips where a tear has stopped, then her lips come in contact with my jawline, collecting any tears, left there. I close my eyes at the feeling. Her breath hits my neck when she's not on the tip of her feet, to reach my face. Her velvet like lips go straight to my cheeks and under my eyes, until they finally land on mine, making me taste my salty tears. Her eyelids flutter open and close, letting her eyelashes graze my complexion.

My eyes shut and my hands snake around her up her shoulders to finally cup her face. Her palms fall down to my chest, fisting my shirt between her fingers, bringing me closer to her. Our lips move perfectly together and everything else, simply dies down. The hustle and bustle of the city below floats away, like vapor in the air. I don't feel the cold anymore. The only feeling my brain lets me feel is her against my body, the warmth she radiates, the soft brush of her ruby lips, against mine. 

Our lips separate ever so tauntingly. Her dainty hands clutch mine. Her temple rests on my chest as she closes her eyes and breathes in deeply. Her swollen lips open an whisper these three little words that I never thought I would hear again. "I love you." 

And it feels like the world stops spinning. Like earth lost its orbit and we fall into something so fulfilling that makes my heart, feeling like it's going to burst any time now. "I love you so much." She says again.

I find it hard to believe. A big smile forms on my face. My arms envelope her. I hold her close. Closer than It's humanly possible. My hand travels up her spine and rests on her head, softly caressing her shiny hair. 

We stay on the rooftop cuddled, under the moon. A minute, an hour, two hours. Who knows? Our backs hurt from lying down on the cold and rough cement. My fingers play with hers as we play hide and seek with the glimmering silver disk, watching down to us. Forgiving me for everything I had done. 

I turn my head to look at her. I support my body weight on my elbow as I look down on her. Her ablaze eyes look back at me with a seductive glint. I lean down and blow some air on her collarbone. She stretches her neck giving me more access. Just a few delicate touches of my lips and I can tell she's lost in the feeling. Her open mouth and closed eyes is all I need to keep going. The tender brush of my lips on the sensitive flesh of her neck makes her body, shake beneath mine. 

"Stop." She whispers. Her lustful eyes, dig holes in mine. She sits up and comes closer to my body. Her fingers graze the fabric of my shirt as her lips touch the shell of my ear. Her shallow and hot breaths hit my neck, rising gooseflesh. "Take me to the hotel." A groan leaves my throat as her lips form these words. I look in her eyes. Golden lights reflecting in her irises. My mouth is half open when her fingers touch my cheek, her thumb just under my jawline. She breathes in my mouth just before her lips touch mine. Not innocently, like a tease, but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I try to pull back before I lose myself in this feeling but I can't seem to. In this moment my senses have been seduced by her perfume and her perfectly swollen lips against mine. "Harry..." She whispers slowly between wet kisses, prolonging every letter as if  to savour them. "Take me away." She says one last time before I take her in my arms, to leave this party.

+++

IT HAPPENED OMG I WAS WAITING FOR THIS FOR SOOOOO LONG. 

Quite a long chapter. Innit?

Fun Fact!: I got inspired for this chapter the second time I heard End Of The Day. I had written a manuscrtipt for it months ago so i was waiting for this moment to come for such a long time

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT ESPECIALLY THIS CHAPTER...PLEASE. I SEE PEOPLE VOTING BUT NOT COMMENTING AND THAT MAKES ME SAD. PLEASE.... :)

Anyways.....hope you liked it.

Steph xx.