[24] Lay Me Down

Please vote and comment.

follow the original 'Obsessed' playlist on spotify and listen to every song for each chapter or all, in order to get in the mood and into the story;

Name of the list: Obsessed fanfiction [h.s. au]

Username: stephanie.vl

+

Yes, I do, I believe
That one day I will be
Where I was right there
Right next to you

And it's hard
The days just seem so dark
The moon and the stars
Are nothing without you

Your touch, your skin
Where do I begin?
No words can explain
The way I'm missing you

Deny this emptiness
This hole that I'm inside
These tears
They tell their own story

Lay Me Down - Sam Smith

+

H A R R Y

I keep starring at it like a mad man, playing with it as it slips on my fingers. I saw her eyes, Her beautiful greeny-light brown eyes. They were cloudy. She was so uncomfortable, it pained me to see her like this, and knowing I'm the reason behind everything makes it a hundred times worse.

My eyes are fixated on the green gem stone that somehow matches my eyes. I don't want to know how expensive it is and more importantly I don't want to give it back, I'm too selfish to give back something that she gave me. I sigh and look at the clock on the wall, next to my bed. It's already two in the afternoon.

"Come in." I say to the person knocking on my door. I look up, only to see a head of blonde hair popping behind the door.

"Harry!" She exclaims excitedly. I get up and hug her, I hug her tighter than I have ever done  before. "I missed you." She slaps my head lightly and chuckles. I can feel the vibrations of her chest on my whole body, it's comforting.

"I was here last week, idiot." I huff at her calling me idiot but smile nonetheless. I take some steps back and look my almost identical sister looking back at me. "Happy Birthday, Haz." She puts her palm on top of my head and ruffles my way too long hair.

"Thank you, Gem. And please, don't call me that. That nickname died years ago." I smirk and she scoffs.

"I don't care. I like it. You need a haircut though." She grimaces as she takes a look at my shoulder length hair. I shrug and shake my head.

"No, Ione likes it." I don't realise what slipped from my mouth, before I see Gemma's expression and correct myself. "I mean...I like it."

"Don't give me that bulls.hit. Who's Ione?" She bumps my shoulder and smirks. My smile flattens as I realise that Ione is nothing to me anymore.

"No one." I sit on my bed and gaze at my ring once again. I can't make myself take it off.

"Okay, Harry. I know something is up. Tell me. You know you can tell me everything, just like the old times." She smiles sweetly and squeezes my shoulders as she sits next to me. I simply shrug. I really don't really know what I'm feeling. But I tell her everything. From how we met to the day she gave me that ring. My head is in my palms as Gemma, caresses my back.

"This girl loves you, Harry. Why did you push her away?" She looks concerned, not judgemental or disappointed from my behaviour like I think everyone will react when they learn what happened. It makes my heart warm.