[43] Ride

Vote and comment please xx.

+

Oh, oh, oh, and we can go slow, slow,
Yeah we can go slow, oh, oh, oh
Lay on your back, you like it right there
Don't have to say it twice
Love, there's nothing here to fear
Taking it back, back to where it's clear
Rolling on and on, sounds of love are in the air!

             SoMo - Ride

+

He slowly opens the lid, to reveal a key. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Harry has a nervous smile on his face as he watches my reaction. "W-what is this?"

"A key" He states.

"I can see this, Harry. I'm just confused. I thought this was going somewhere else and I almost had a panic attack." I place my palm on my chest and breathe out. Harry lets a chuckle and leans in to let a small, sweet kiss on my cheek.

"I think it's quite early for that. But don't worry, it's going to happen one day." He winks, I childishly push his shoulder. I feel my heart speeding up at his words. The truth is that I had never thought about marriage, I never wanted to get married and have kids, but he is slowly and steadily changing my perspective on that.

"Harry, please tell me, what is this key?" He takes a deep breath and a proud smile graces his sleepy face.

"It's the key to our new flat." My hands cover my mouth in shock. Tears prickle my eyes. Harry's proud smile makes my heart flutter as if it has wings. Wings that he gave me. I almost immediately wrap my arms around his neck and cry on his shoulder. His hands bring me closer to him. He chuckles and caresses my back.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you..." I repeatedly say while leaving kisses all over his face. His smile is bigger than ever as he sees me shedding tears of happiness. His thumbs collect all the stray tears while he brings my face closer to his and connects our lips. My fingers get tangled in his curls. He moans in my mouth when I slightly tug his roots. His palms glide down my back, reaching my bum and squeezing it. I slowly push him away, I can hear and feel his heavy breath when I break our kiss.

"We have to go downstairs, baby." I rest my forehead on his and close my eyes, enjoying the moment. He leaves a kiss on the side of my mouth and gets up. He extends his hand. I take it in mine and he helps me get up from his old bed. I wear my socks and exit the room, Harry not leaving me a second out of his embrace.

"Good morning lovebirds. Merry Christmas." Says Gemma as we sit on the kitchen table. Anne and Robin come both holding plates with biscuits and cake.

"Merry Christmas Gemma, and to you too." I say to Anne and Robin. Harry kisses his sister and mum and sits next to me.

"Ione, tea or coffee?" He asks while chewing a piece of cake.

"I'd like some coffee, thank you." I smile at him and kiss his cheek. I see Anne from the corner of my eye, looking at us with adoration. It feels nice to have her approval. To be accepted from his family. It makes everything more serious.

"When everyone is done. It's time to open the gifts." Says, Robin. Gemma's smile gets bigger, I shake my head and laugh at her reaction.

+

I lay in bed and watch the stars in the sky. I still can't believe that this is happening. If I said that to my old self, I would definitely not believe me. I chuckle at the thought and the memory of me crying while holding one of his pictures.

I would like to believe it was destiny. But I don't know if I believe in destiny or the right timing and maybe a bit of luck. I suddenly hear a creaking noise. My head snaps to the old wooden door. It slowly opens and reveals Harry. I sit up in bed and furrow my brows. "What are you doing here?" I whisper. It's already one in the morning.

"I couldn't sleep away from you, not a second time in a row. It's torture, Ione." He whines and I motion him to be quiet. I chuckle at his childish behaviour.

"You're being to dramatic."

"I'm not dramatic." He lies down next to me, in the small bed. "I'm just saying the truth."

"Sure." I tangle my fingers in his hair and repeatedly pass them through his roots. He lets out a satisfied moan.

"You looked so sexy with my sweater today." His eyes are still shut closed. "I hardly controlled myself."

"Really?" I whisper in his ear. I can feel him shivering from my touch. He turns his head to look at me. His palms cup my face and he crashes his lips against mine. Soon enough he's on top of me, still holding my face in his hands. His arms soon move down my chest, stomach and abdomen, exploring every inch of my torso. His fingers take hold of the waistband of my pyjama, he pulls it down, leaving me in my underwear.

"Harry, this is wrong. Your parents are in the room next to us." I whisper-yell.

"We're going to be quiet." He takes my earlobe in his teeth. I shiver at the feeling, goosebumps rise on my skin as he takes my t-shirt off.

"This is so wrong, Harry."

"Shhh." He shuts my mouth with his lips caressing mine. Soon enough all of our clothes are lying on the floor. His skillful fingers work on me, getting me ready. His thumb traces circles on my cl.itotis. I bite my lip to stifle my moans. Harry takes a big breath when he removes his hand from my centre.

Muffled moans, sweaty hands, nails digging in flesh, open lips and closed eyes create an erotic aura around us. Two bodies that move together in sync and create music only for us. I bite his shoulder as I reach my peak, trying not to scream out loud. Harry's head is hidden in the crook of my neck. I feel his body surrendering in the extreme pleasure.

He falls, exhausted on top of me. He leaves a small kiss in the middle of my chest. "I love you." He murmurs before he falls asleep on top of me.

+

"Oh my God that was so embarrassing, Stop laughing." I scold him while he keeps on driving us to an unknown destination.

"Oh come on it wasn't that bad."

"It was, Harry. Gemma walked in the room finding both of us naked on top of each other. And If that wasn't enough your mum came in as well." I huff and hide my face in my hands.

"My mum was laughing, Ione." He chuckles.

"That doesn't change anything. I couldn't even look them in the eyes while we were leaving."

"There's no need to be embarrassed. We love each other and we show it. I don't think that's a crime." He smirks.

"Whatever." I mumble.

"But even if it was, I would risk it. For you." I can't help but let a small smile form on my lips.

"We're together now, no need to flirt."

"I'm just saying the truth, love." He chuckles. "We're here!" He suddenly announces.

"Where?"

"Our new home." He says with pride. He gets out of the car and helps me out as well. He holds me close to his chest and leaves a kiss on my neck. "Let's take a step into our new life."

+++

so a new flat..yaay... okay sorry if this chapter is shitty but I faced a lot of difficulties with wattpad... I can't even type correctly lol.

please leave your votes and comments.

Steph xx.