Chapter 1: TROUBLE

Chapter 1: TROUBLE

Hannah's POV

"Nobody nobody, nobody can Drag Me Down." My alarm clock blasted. Ugh its only 7am, but I'm meeting my wonderful boyfriend Jake for our three year anniversary. We are going to Starbucks and then spending the day together.

"Em, please hurry up I need you to help me find an outfit and give me a ride to Starbucks."  I said. Even though I'm eighteen, I failed my driver's test so I can't drive.

"Hold up I'm coming." She said picking out a really cute outfit. She picked out a white 'infinity' shirt with shorts and teal vans to go with it.

"Okay, lets go, we don't want to be late." I say grabbing my purse.

"Let me just grab my keys." Em says as we rush out the door.

As we get into her car I remember that Louis is coming at some point today to "check on us" because mum is at a meeting.

We have been sitting in Starbucks for an hour and he still hasn't shown up. I hope he didn't forget, but why would he forget? We've been talking about this for a few days now.

"Can we just leave?" Emily complained. She can be so impatient sometimes.

"No, lets wait five more minutes." The moment I said that my phone buzzed.

Boyfriend: Sorry Babe, I can't make it something came up. I'll try and swing by your house to drop off the gift.

"Hannah what is it?" Em questioned seeing the disappointed look on my face.

"Jake is not coming, he stood me up." I said sadly. I can't believe he would do this to me. We have been talking about this day for so long and he cancels on me.

"Awe, come here lets go home." Em said as we got up and walked to her car so we can go home.

I didn't say anything on the way back home, I couldn't. I know I maybe over exaggerating but it's been three years and this is really special to me. I'm really sensitive when it comes to little things like this. 

As we pulled up to the house I noticed that Louis is standing there talking to the police. I ran out of the car and jumped into my brothers arms.

"How are ya bunny?" Louis asked. Louis has been calling me that since forever. I use to never like him calling me that, but after a while I started to like it.

"Good, but why are the police here?" I asked. He sets me down on the sidewalk, crouches down and looks at me seriously.

"Bunny, someone has broken into the house. Do you know who would do it?" Louis asked. I shook my head no.

"No." I say as tears are pouring out of my eyes. Who would break into our house? This is so upsetting.

Louis walks away and says he'll have Niall come sit with me. Not even a minute later Niall was comforting me.

Niall is one of my best friends, he has always been there for me. He knows how sensitive I get when things like this happens. He knows my heart and how I can get hurt easily. He knows I care about the world around us.

"Love, it's going to be okay." Niall says softly. I look over and see Emily talking to Harry, you can tell she is crying. She tries to stay strong most of the time, but somethings she just can't help it.

Louis comes over and tells me that we can go and pack all our things that didn't get stolen, luckily none of mine stuff was stolen.

Niall comes back over to me and tells me that we can go wait outside while we wait for Paul and Mark to bring two more cars so we will have room for all of our stuff.