Chapter 6: double date

Hannah's POV

I wake up in the morning next to my handsome Leprechaun trying to recall what Happened last night. He must of felt me moving because he is starting to stir.

"Babe what time is it?" Niall asked in his sexy Irish Morning voice.

"It's 9:30." I told him. He starts to kiss me but I pull away.

"Why not?" He whines.

"Morning breath brush your teeth first."

"I don't mind morning breathe." Niall said.

"Well I do now go brush your teeth or you won't get any kisses from me. I said. Niall got up and went to his bathroom. I wonder if they ever unlocked the door. I got up to see if the bedroom door was still locked.

"The door isn't locked." I said to myself. I went to the other bathroom to brush my teeth. When I finished I went up to my room to pick out my clothes for our double date.

"Find anything?" I heard someone ask. I turned around and saw Niall.

"I'm finding something to wear on our date tomorrow." I reassured him looking back at my clothes in my closet.

"You have until tomorrow to find something to wear. What do you want to do right now?" Niall asked. I shut my closet door and turned to face Niall again.

"I don't know, I might ask Emily if we can just spend the day together and talk about girl stuff." I said wrapping my arms around Niall's neck.

"Oh okay, do I get my morning kiss now?" Niall asked. I playfully rolled my eyes and kissed him.

"You know I could of easily asked Em to teach me how to play Guitar but I really wanted you to teach me." I said. Emily knows how to play all kinds of instruments she's been practicing ever since we were kids, she just loves music.

"Really? Thats so nice of you to do that." Niall said hugging me tight.

"I'm hungry I think I'm gonna go get some food." I said then running downstairs, Niall followed behind me. Kayle made breakfast.

I grabbed a plate from the cabinet and started putting food on my plate. I sat down next to Em and Kayle.

"Em want to teach me guitar?" I asked my sister.

"I thought Niall was teaching you."she responded.

"Well he is but... Wait how did you know that?" I asked my sister as Niall came to sit at the table.

"Oh well I uh.. Just assumed" she told me as her and Kayle quickly get up from the table.

"What just happened?" Niall asks me.

"Not sure but I think they were spying on us last night." I told him as I started to eat my food.

"What makes you think that?" Niall asked.

"Well I asked Em to teach me guitar and she said she told you were teaching me so I asked her how she knew that then that's when her and Kayle left the table. Weird huh?" I said telling him what happened.

"That is weird." Niall said grabbing some food to eat.

"I'm gonna go talk to them." I said getting up and leaving the table. I looked for them then finally found them in Niall's room messing with something by the DVD player.

"What are you doing?" I asked. They slowly turned around.

"Nothing." They both said then ran past me running down the hallway. I ran after them.