Chapter 13: I get to meet Ed Sheeran?

Emily's POV

One minute me and Harry are fighting then he started getting all lovey dovey what is going on I thought to myself. To be honest it was kinda sweet what he said to me and I'm actually starting to fall in love with him too but I just can't forgive him so easily, I need time to think.

"Haz, I think I'm falling in love with you too but I just can't forgive you because you said something so nice to me. I'm gonna need some time to think." I said walking out the room and going to find Hannah. I found her and Niall making out in Niall's room.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you, I'll go talk to someone else." I said covering my eyes.

"No, no don't leave Em." Niall said as Hannah and Niall parted.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" Hannah asked and that's when I broke down crying.

"I think Harry and I might break up. I'm falling completely in love with him but he cheated on me, but he said that girl kissed him first and I just don't know what to believe. I told him we are taking a break from our relationship, I honestly don't know if I should stay or leave him for good." I said running into her arms crying. We always come to each other when we have problems because of course we are sisters.

"Awe Em, I'm sorry I'm sure you and Harry are gonna work things out you two are made for each other." Hannah told me. I totally forgot Niall was still in the room. I looked at him, he looked so awkward.

"Wait you and Harry were fighting?" Niall asked stepping into our conversation. I'm not gonna tell him to leave because he already heard Hannah and I talking together anyway, so I should just answer his question.

"Yeah, you and Hannah were up here." I told him.

"Em please don't cry, I don't like seeing girls cry." Niall said giving me a small hug. Niall and I are really close.

"I'm going to go, thanks for the talk." I said going into my room so I can cry myself to sleep.

Mysterious POV

How hasn't she figured out who I am yet? I mean it should be so clear. This proves how stupid she is, how can she not know who I am? She totally should have died during the accident we caused, she ruined my life. That's why I'm ruining hers now. Maybe I should send her another text.

She doesn't know what's coming.

Hannah's POV

Unknown: Hi Hannah hope your day is terrible I would lay off the Ice Cream if I were you

"Niall" I said. Panicking, not only is this person texting me, but he or she is stalking me too? I can't say that this person is because I don't have proof but most likely think he or she is.

"Yeah what's wrong?" Niall asked walking out of the bathroom.

"I got another text." I said.

"What does it say?" He asked. I just handed him my phone not wanted to read it.

"Babe, one of the things I love about you is you're not afraid to eat." He said walking over to me and sat next to me.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes of course." He said. He climbs over me and lays next to me in bed so our foreheads are touching. "Stop." I said.

"Stop, what?" He asks.

"Making that face." I said. 

"What face?" Niall asks smirking.

"The one you're making right now." I said kissing him.