Chapter 17: Finally Walking

Hannah's POV

It's been a few days since Louis kicked Harry out. Kayle and Liam went to go see Kayle's family. So it's just Me, Niall, and Louis. Zayn is staying with Perrie until she goes on tour.

"Louis I think you should call Harry." I said. I really miss having Harry around the house, even though he didn't a real shitty thing to my sister I still miss him. We can't be mad at him for long anyway.

"I know I feel bad but I'm just trying to protect you guys." Louis said. Sometimes I hate for being so protective, but it I know it can be a good thing.

"I know but you need to call him." I said.

"I'll go do that now." He says getting up.

"Niall?" I call out.

"Yes?" He replies walking into the room.

"Do you know when my appointment is?" I asked hopping he would know when my next appointment was, I know I told him because I knew I would forget.

"I think Friday but I'm not sure." Niall said sitting down next to me.

"Okay, I'm so ready to start physical therapy so I can walk." I said. I can't wait until I can finally walked. It's been forever since the last time I walked. 

"Yeah, I bet I can't wait to see you walk again." He says kissing me. I kissed him back. It wasn't a forceful kiss it was a soft, gentle kiss kinda like how we kiss most of the time.

"It will be so amazing when I can walk, Niall when I can walk we need to go around London so I can take photos" I said. I haven't taken many pictures lately, I miss doing that. " Of course, and I'm going to dance with you and we are going to have the best time" Niall said smiling. . " Awwww babe, I can't wait but I'm counting on you to help me cause you've been through something similar" I said. " Course anything for my princess" he said kissing me again.

Louis' POV

I walked out the room to go call Harry. He deserves an apology from me. It's almost a week since I kicked him out.

"Hello." He said answering the phone, then I guess he realised it was me.

"What do you want?" He sound a little angry and upset combined.

"Hey, look I'm really sorry it's just I want to protect my sisters." I said apologising to him. All I wanted to do was protect my sisters, I just get a certain way when people trick them with disrespect. I still have yet to figure out who the little bastard that is texting Hannah is.

"I totally get that, but you shouldn't have hit me. Lou were best friends but you hit me and kicked me out of my own house." Hazza said. I looked down. I can feel a tear come down my cheek. I'm crying, I don't ever cry it has to be truly upsetting for me to cry. Haz is my bestfriend and I did such a horrible thing to him.

"I know, I was just so angry and upset, will you come back?" I asked hoping he would say yes. I actually miss his curly hair and his lame jokes.

"I guess." He said in a plain tone of voice.

"Do you want me to pick you up?" I asked trying to be more nicer to him than I was almost a week ago.

"No I have my car." Hazza said. I almost forgot about his car.

"Okay, see you at home." I said putting a smile on my face. I wiped away the tear that was still on my cheek.

"Yup." Was all Hazza said then hung up without another word. Well at least he's coming back it's kinda quiet around here besides Hannah and Niall's laughing. I walked back to the living room waiting for Haz to come home.