Chapter 21: New Year's and a Secret

Chapter 21: New Years and a Secret

Emily's POV

"Well it's uhhhh...." I start to say.

"Well it's what?" My brother asked.

"Wait let's go in my room." I say. The three of us walk into my room and sit on my bed.

"Emily, you have to tell us." My brother says.

"It has nothing to do with you though, it's my life." I say, I'm angry that their forcing me to tell them and it's Harry's fault.

"Tell me or I'll have Harry tell me." He says.

"Well I'm not telling you." I say pulling my sleeves down as far as possible.

"Harry will you tell me." I hear my brother say as I put my head down.

"Well um I was walking to my room when I see Emily was still in the bathroom so I was going to check on her, and she opened the door and I um saw uh blood on her wrist, she uh pulled her sleeves down so I wouldn't see anything and I grabbed her wrist pulling her sleeves up and saw her scars." Harry says nervously. My brother looks hurt and confused.

"Emily is this true?" Louis asked with pain in his voice. I waited minute to reply.

"Well uh I can't lie to you so it is uh true." I say keeping my head down.

"Emily, how, when, why?" Louis says with tears in his eyes.

"I couldn't help it I thought it would make the pain go away." I say between breaths. ( A/N don't ever cut it's a horrible thing to do, if you ever feel like it talk to someone anyone)

"What pain?" Louis asked. How am I supposed to tell him that I'm still in love with Harry and he is in the room?

"I really don't want to talk about it" I say.

"I need you to tell me." He says. I know I'm not gonna when this war so I should just tell him.

"Well uh I'mstillcompletelyinlovewithHarry." I said really hoping he heard my clearly. I just don't want Harry to know, I don't want him to judge me for stilling loving him.

"What was that?" Louis asked. I looked at Harry biting my lip.

"Well it's because of the accident" I lied.

"What about the accident?" Harry pipes in.

"The fact that I left my sister in a horrible time, she was so hurt and then something else was bothering her I could tell, but I couldn't figure out what it was." I say, wow what a good lie I thought to myself. I looked at Harry then back at Louis. I want to tell Louis but Harry is in the room but then he might tell Harry and that would just be a big mess.

"She's fine. She's doing better, you don't need to cut because of it. Hannah has Niall, and if she wanted to talk about it then she would but she doesn't." My brother says.

Louis' POV

I can see right through Emily's lie. I know when she lies.

"Can I see your arms?" I asked. I know she won't tell me no now because I already know about it.

"Umm, yeah." Emily says pulling her sleeves up.

"Emily, what's this?" I ask pointing to her tattoo.

"Oh shit." She mumbles under her breathe.

"Emily, what is that?" I ask again.

"It's a tattoo that I got a few weeks ago." She said.