Chapter 20: Belvedere House and Gardens

Chapter 20: Belvedere House, and Gardens

Niall's POV

We are all in my car on the way to Belvedere house and Gardens with Hannah sat on my left camera in her hands. She loves taking pictures with her camera and capturing everything moment she can get with it.

About 20 minutes later we have arrived and started the tour. When we get to the garden portion of the tour Hannah is taking so many pictures.

"Why don't all of you stand over there and I'll take the picture." Hannah says.

"No, you must join us." I say asking the tour guide to take the pic.

"Fine." She says as she shows the tour guide how to take the pic.

"Hannah, I'll take a pic of you and Niall." Maura says.

"Oh thank you." I say wrapping my arms around Hannah from behind as she looks up at me.

"This came out really good." Hannah says showing me the pic.

"It did." I say kissing her.

"Let's get one photo with Theo and then let's go in cause it's cold." I say taking Theo from Greg.

"Okay, I'm cold let's go in." Hannah says as I intertwine our fingers. We take one more cute photo and then we walk in. I take Hannah's coat in my hand and we continue the tour.

It's a really beautiful place and I'm so glad I could share this with her and my family. We walk behind my parents and behind us is Greg, Theo, and Denise.

"I love you, you know  that right?" I whisper to Hannah. I don't think I told her that today, I just wanted to remind her if I did tell her.

"I love you too, more than you can imagine." She whispers back. I smile knowing that I love her more than anything in the world. I pull our hands up to my mouth and kiss hers. Her cheeks turned pink, I smiled knowing I made her blush. She blushes whenever someone compliments her. I find that quite cute actually.

"I love it when you blush because you look really cute." I said causing her to blush even harder.

"Stop Niall, you're too sweet." Hannah said getting on her tippy toes kissing my cheek.

"Cut it out guys." Greg says from behind us. I turn around shooting him a glare before saying,

"Like you two are any better." I grinned.

"Greg and Niall stop it right now. Greg if Niall wants to be all lovey dovey to Hannah let it be, and same for you Niall." Mum said.

"But mum Greg started it." I whined.

"Niall James stop it right now, I don't think you want to get in trouble in front of Hannah." My mum says. It was my turn to blush.

"I'm sorry." I said putting my head down.

"Babe it's okay." Hannah says lifting my chin up. She pecks my lips before we continued our tour.

Louis' POV

Hannah and Niall are coming in two days. Harry, Emily and I went shopping to get them presents. Yes I said Harry and Emily, they didn't really talk to each other at all nor did they even look at each other. It was quite awkward for me. But we got them a present that they can share. It was worth all the awkwardness because they are gonna love their present. Another plus side is during our shopping trip Hannah sent me pics of her and Niall. I got the video from when Niall gave her the ring and I showed it to the whole family when we got home. I remember when Niall asked if he could give her a promise ring.