Chapter 7: Telling the Truth About My Scars

Emily's POV

"I have something really important to tell you guys." I'm so not ready to tell them.

"Yeah, what is it" my sister asked.

"Well uh do you remember Chris?" I ask as my voice becomes shaky.

"He is your ex right?" As Louis said that you could see Harry was getting uncomfortable.

"wellheusedtoabuseme" I spit out.

"What was that babe?" Harry asked me.

"Umm, Chris used to abuse me" I said and lift my shirt up a bit. The room filled with silence and you could tell that everyone was angry and or upset.

"Why didn't you tell us?" My sister asked as she was trying to stop tears from falling.

"Well I didn't want anyone to get hurt." I replied as my boyfriend walked over and hugged me for a second.

"Em you were the one getting hurt you should have told us" Hannah said.

"Louis are you okay?" I asked my brother who is still sitting there with a look of shock and anger.

"No I'm not actually, I'm your big brother and I'm supposed to protect you guys, but look how bad I am at that. You and Hannah have gotten hurt from those idiots, both mentally and physically." He said as he starts to break down and cry a little, but those tears turned into anger again.

"Louis, I'm sorry but I didn't want to tell you guys cause I thought you would treat me differently." I told him.

"Why would we do that? We could've got him arrested because that is illegal." Hannah said as she is in hysterics. She is now in Niall's lap as he is trying to comfort her and calm her down.

"Babe, this is not okay at all. You should of told someone." Harry said wrapping his large arms around me.

"Yeah I know. I knew I would've had to tell someone and now I've told everyone." I said still in Harry's arms crying.

Hannah's POV

I can't believe what I just heard, how could he do that to her? How come she didn't tell us? As I'm crying Niall pulls me into his lap.

"Things will get better I promise." He said.

"How come something happened to both of us?" I cried into his shoulder.

"I don't know but look now you've got me and she's got Harry, it's all good." He whispered into my ear. I start to get tired and here

"Mate, take her upstairs she needs to sleep, she's had so much stress it's wearing her out." I think my brother said. Soon I feel like I'm being lifted and then I fall asleep.

I wake up to my phone buzzing and it's an unknown number.

Unknown: don't eat too much you're already fat enough.

Me: who are you

Unknown: that's for me to know and you to find out bye bye xx

Who is this person who is going after me. "I seriously can't get a break" I thought as I start to walk down stairs.

When I hit the middle of the stairs someone grabs me from behind and drags me back upstairs. I'm screaming but no one is coming.

"Let go of me!" I screamed and start to kick.

"Owwww." I heard and knew that it was Liam.

"Aw what you do that for" I asked him.

"We were trying to cheer you up." He replied.