Chapter 22: This year is off to a good start or is it?

Chapter 22: This Year is off to a good start, or is it?

Hannah's POV

"Hannah wake up babe." I heard Niall say. The party ended at around 3 in the morning but Niall and I went to bed sooner than that, or at least tried. There was to much noise going on but we just stayed up and talked. I opened my eyes to see my sexy boyfriend looking at me.

"Good morning Niall." I said giving him a good morning kiss.

"Can we just stay up here all day?" I ask. I don't feel like doing a single thing today.

"No, babe we have to go downstairs for food." Niall says laughing.

"Okay well let me just fix myself because I know I look horrible right now and then I'll be down. You can go ahead and go downstairs." I said getting up and walking down the hall into the bathroom. I didn't look as bad as I thought I did.

After I finished fixing my hair and all I walk downstairs to see Niall talking to Louis with his back turned towards the door. As quietly as I can, I walked behind my boyfriend and wrap my arms around his torso.

"Hey, princess. Kayle made breakfast since you're mum went out." Niall said. I got me a plate full of food before sitting down at the table.

"Where is the rest of our people?" I asked. Only Niall, Louis and I are down here.

"Kayle and Liam went back to bed since Kayle wasn't feeling good and I don't know about Harry and Emily." Louis explained.

"Do you think they are back together?" I ask with a smile. I hope they are back together, they need each other.

"Maybe, I'll go wake up Emily and tell her food is done." Louis said getting up from the table.

Louis' POV

I walked upstairs into Emily's room and the door was locked. Why would she lock her door. I went to go get a key for her room. I got the key and I unlocked the door and walk into the room.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY SISTERS BED NAKED!" I yell with anger. They both sat up in shock. "

"I uh um." Harry started to say.

"Get out now!" I yell at Harry.

"O–okay." Harry says slipping on his boxers.

"Emily what were you thinking?" I asked her in a disappointed tone. I'm still rather angry I just don't want to yell at her because she had a soft heart which means she gets upset pretty easily.

"I don't know he admitted his feelings and I did too then boom this happened." My sister says.

"Did you at least use protection" I asked. If she didn't then she could get pregnant and that can mess up her whole life. I know Kayle is pregnant but I know Liam said he used protection but sometimes it doesn't work, okay I need to stop.

"Yeah we did, we're not stupid." Emily says in a duu tone.

"Well that's good." I say leaving the room. I can't talk to her without exploding. I walked back downstairs into the kitchen. Harry was already down here talking to Hannah and Niall.

"Harry, if you think about leaving my sister I swear you won't have your testicles anymore." I threatened. I'm dead serious too I will fucking kill him if he leaves Emily after what they did.

"What happened?" Hannah asked me.

"Why don't you ask your sister." I said and that was all I said. Hannah gave me a questioning look. What a nice way to start a New Year.