Chapter 2: Explanations

Louis POV

Seeing my sister so upset is heartbreaking, but she won't tell me what's wrong neither will Niall. 

"Em do you know why Hannah's so upset?" I tried asking, hoping she would know why Hannah is so upset.

"No." She replied. I know they are hiding something. Why won't they just tell me?

I'm trying to figure out how Niall knows, but no one else does.

Hannah fell asleep on Niall's shoulder and I have to say it's so cute. I don't like the fact that Hannah is dating Jake. I feel like he is using her, but Niall would be perfect for her.  He is so kind and gentle to her.

We finally made it to the flat and decided that we will take care of the rest of the stuff tomorrow.

Hannah's POV

I wake up to an Irish accent tell me that we are here. I slowly get up and out of the car. We get to the door and Liam opens it and he is greeted by a big hug from his girlfriend Kayle.

"Omg I was so worried, what took you guys so long?" She asked then she saw Emily and I and she hugged us both and asked us what happened, but before I could answer Louis answered for us.

"We got to their house and they weren't home thank God because they were robbed. The police came and then we told the girls they could stay here."

"Oh My God. I am so happy you guys are okay. I'm also glad I have some other girls in the house to keep me company and keep these boys in line." Kayle said.

Liam and Kayle have been dating for about a year now. Em and I haven't really hung out with her, but she was really nice and perfect for Liam.

After awhile the boys got all of our stuff in the house they brought us to there two guest rooms. I start unpacking and set up my stuff.

Emily's POV

I walk into my room and I start to put my clothes into the dresser. As I am putting my clothes away I began to think about what happened with Jake and Hannah. I get Jake was a grade A jerk but this was beyond low even for him. I know Hannah liked him, but I really think Niall is the man for her. They are so much alike.

I'm now done putting my clothes away and I walk over into Hannah's room to make sure she is okay. I walk in and she is putting her clothes into her dresser while listening to music I swear she is always blasting it. 

"So how are you feeling?" I asked as Hannah turned down her music some so we can talk.

"I'm fine I guess. Just a little upset that's all. Like first he stood me up then he breaks up with me on our 3 year anniversary for someone that is prettier than me." Hannah said. I gave her a small smile.

"I know Han, but he is a jerk and he obviously didn't deserve you." I told her. Hannah started to speak again but Kayle walked in the room which stopped her from going on.

"Hey guys I just wanted make sure you were making yourself at home and if you needed help or anything." She said. I never noticed, but Kayle is a really sweet girl she is always offering to help and stuff.

"No we are okay, but thank you." I said nicely. I'd rather just be alone with my sister right now because she really needs someone right now.

"Okay, well I am about to make dinner. Is there anything you guys would want in particular?" Kayle asked.

"Um," I looked over at Hannah as she started to answer.

"Maybe pasta if that is okay?" I agree with her and say "pasta sounds great."