Chapter 27: As time goes by

Hannah's POV

I have had a hard time since the boys left. I'm still getting texts and I'm not sure who is texting me because Jake is in prison until the trial which determines whether he remains in or not. Plus, Emily is always locked in her room working on music stuff and Kayle is pregnant so she can't do much. I really want to hang with Kat but I'm afraid she will notice something is up, she's always been like that.

I wonder what time it is in Asia, and I wonder if the boys are in the middle of the show. I really need to see Niall, I miss him so much. I open my laptop and look through all the photos I took in Ireland. Ireland was such a beautiful place, I can't wait to go back. I continue looking through photos when I got a text.

Unknown: Haha you thought it was over didn't you, sweetie?

I thought Jake was in jail, how am I getting texts? I'll just block this number too.

A few weeks have passed and the texts keep coming. Plus the girls are more distant so I only go down stairs when it's time to eat.

Niall's POV

The boys and I are in Asia now and I miss Hannah more than ever. I decide to Skype her.

"Hey princess." I say smiling as I see her beautiful face.

"Hey babe." She says with a weak smile. The past few times I've Skype her she has seemed sad and I don't know why.

"How's your day been?" I ask thinking about what it would be like if I were there.

"Ehh okay, I was editing photos all day and I watched your concert." She says running her hands through her hair. That's her nervous and anxious habit why is she doing that? All these thoughts are racking my brain and I need to see her.

We continue to talk and all I noticed that she is cuddling with my bear that I got her and the sweatshirt she took from me and she's really quite. Hannah is normally bubbly and happy when we FaceTime or Skype  but lately it's been different. I know that the girls aren't spending a lot of time together and I'm not sure why. I think I'm gonna send Denise and my mum down to check on her.

"That's good, how did you like it?" I asked trying to make it seem like I know that she's acting weird.

This is so strange, I don't want her acting like this at all. She is really scaring me, what is she so stressed out about?

"It was great, I really liked it." She sighed in a sad way.

"Hey babe, I gotta go I'll text you later okay. I love and miss you so much." I said blowing a kiss her way.

"I love and miss you too Niall." She said blowing a kiss back, I cached it and put it on my lips before hanging up the Skype call. I need to call my mum and Denise so they can come and check on Hannah. I pulled out my phone and dialed my mum's number that I know by heart.

Hannah's POV

Long distance really isn't working with me, I don't know how to work with this at all. I wish Niall or any of the boys didn't  have  to go on tour.

My emotions are mixed right now, I'm so frustrated. This is really stressing me out, especially since the girls are doing their own thing and not acknowledging me one bit. Sometimes I think that I should make the first move and go talk to them, but I don't want to seem desperate inplus they might end up shutting me out and telling me that they are busy.

All I do is sit in my room watching Netflix or editing some photos. Maybe Kat would want to hang out, I'll have to call her. I grabbed my phone from the side of my bed and text Kat.