Chapter 19: Christmas

Hannah's POV

Me and Niall have been working on my walking and it's going pretty well. Today is Louis birthday and I was second for telling him happy birthday.

"Niall, can we run out I need to get a few last minute gifts." I said. I didn't buy anything for Niall's family which is so wrong of me to forget.

"Yeah, let's get changed then we can go." Niall said. We get changed and I tell my mum that we're going out.

"I need presents for your parents and Greg, Theo, and Denise." I said biting my lip.

"Greg, Theo, and Denise we can get clothes, for my mum we can get her a quote thing I found, and for my dad we can get him golf clubs." Niall said. That sounds like easy things to get.

"Okay let's go." I said intertwining my fingers with his. We slowly walk to the car as I'm still working on walking. We drove through Mullingar till we got to the mall.

"What stores should we go to?" I asked looking at the map they had in the mall.

"Here let's go to this store too, that would take care of my dad's present." Niall said pointing to a sports store. We made our way to the store running into a couple of fans has while.

"Are you two dating?" A girl with dirty blonde hair asked. I looked at Niall not knowing what to say. "Because if you are I so ship you, Hiall all the way." She cheered making me smile.

Niall and I still haven't confirmed our dating rumours and I'm actually thinking about confirming them because some fans actually want us to be together. If I have too I can ignore the hate I will be getting if we come out with our relationship.

"Thanks would you like a picture?" Niall asked being polite, he loves meeting and taking pictures with his fans because he knows they might not see him again and he wants to make that moment count.

"Yes." She said really fast. "Sorry, but can you kiss my cheek it's my dream for that too happen." The girl said shyly. She doesn't have to be shy, she should know Niall would say yes no matter what.

I took the picture for her, after I took it I handed her her phone back before Niall and I walked away going to this sports store.

"Ni, I think we should confirm our relationship" I said.

"Okay, if you're ready we can but let's wait till after Christmas." Niall said. He probably wants to give me a few days to think about it but I already know I'm sure.

"Perfect." I said as we walk into the store.

We bought Bobby golf clubs and head towards the store Niall was talking about. We buy Maura and Denise a gift at the store.

"What should we get little Theo?" I asked thinking about what to get him.

"Clothes, and a few toys." Niall said as we left the store and walked to another.

Niall's POV

Hannah loves Theo, it's really cute. We head to the baby like store.

"Awww Niall look at this." Hannah said.

"That's perfect." I said as she held a onesie that said if you think I'm cute you should see my uncle. We buy him a few more onesies and a few toys.

"Can we stop at Starbucks before we go get something for Greg?" Hannah asked already knowing I'm gonna say yes.

"Anything for you." I said. Niall always orders our drinks as his and hers, it's really cute. That's like our thing that we do now. Next we went to a football store and got Greg a jersey.