Chapter 14: Stress

Chapter 14: Stress

Hannah's POV

I'm so stressed right now, I have a lot on my mind. I just want to curl up in bed and cry. I sit up put my brace on and start heading towards the stairs when I realize I can't get upstairs. This is so frustrating I can't do anything.

"Liam!" I called.

"Yeah?" I hear him reply.

"Can you come to the stairs?" I ask. A few seconds later Liam comes in.

"Can you just carry me upstairs?" I ask.

"Yeah." He said picking me up.

"Thanks." I said when we get to the top of the stairs.

"No problem." He said walking back downstairs. I walk to my sister's room, she left all of her bedding here so I sit on her bed. Why did she leave, why is Harry an idiot, why do I get these texts? I question.

My life isn't going as planned at the moment. I want everything to go back to how it was before the car accident, before the texts. I want a life without text and I want Emily and Harry to be back together. I guess life just isn't a wish factor. I end up laying in Emily's bed and cry myself to sleep. I feel the bed dip and strong arms wrap around me.

"I thought I'd find you here." I hear my boyfriend say. I don't reply I just want to be alone. I just need to get away from everything right now. I can't handle anymore stress at the moment.

"Ni, I hate to be mean but I just want to be alone at the moment." I barely got out.

"No princess, it's not healthy to do this, come on talk to your sexy Irish Leprechaun." Niall says making me laugh some. He gasped.

"I got you to laugh, that's a good sign." He says.

"Stop it leave me alone." I said burying my face in Emily's pillow.

"No, not till you tell me what's wrong?" He said.

"Nothing." I said trying to push him off the bed. I knew It was a success when I heard him say ow.

"Pushing me off the bed isn't going to make me leave now tell me what's wrong." Niall demanded.

"Oh My God it's nothing." I said starting to get angry.

"Do I need to get you brother in here?" he asked.

"No!" I kinda shouted at him. I don't mean to be mean but when a girl needs her space, she needs her space.

"Princess, I'm sorry I just don't like you upset it makes me sad." He said rolling me over so I was on my back.

"Tell me please, then I'll have Ed sing Photograph." Niall said. I haven't noticed but he is always having people sing songs for me.

"No, I really don't want to talk about it." I said. I just wish people would learn to give other people their personal space when they need it.

Niall's POV

Nothing makes me more sad than seeing Hannah upset. Somethings I feel like I'm being annoying or a little too clingy to her. I'm just trying to do my best to make sure she is her happy self.

We lay in silence until I heard her start crying. I can't stand it when she's like this. I looked at her and notice she was sleeping now. She is so stressed out, her sister left, the car accident, she has to use crutches, those texts she is getting from that random person. Maybe I should give her some space. I am a little too clingy, I don't want her to break up with me because I'm always around her and I won't give her her space when she needs it.