Chapter 4: feelings

Chapter 4: feelings

Hannah's POV

For some reason I just have the urge to go to Doncaster right now and look at the suspects. I want to know who did this and why and I'm passed the upset part and now I'm angry, why would someone break into our house and not steal anything but a few pictures. We haven't done anything to anybody, so why would they have the nerve to do that to us?

"What are you thinking about love?" Niall asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh just why someone would break into our house for no reason." I told him.

"Well I don't know why someone would do that but we will get to the bottom of it I promise." Niall says as he wraps his arms around me pulling me into a famous Horan Hug.

"Thanks Niall you always know what to say." I said to him smiling.

"That's why I'm here, I'll always be here for you." He responds. We finished our dinner then went back home.

Emily's POV

I really don't want to go back to Doncaster right now I'm having so much fun with Harry and the other lads. Harry and I are closer than ever now than before. I don't know how Harry feels but I think I'm starting to get feelings for him. I need to talk to Hannah about this. I walked up to her room knocking on her door hoping I'm not disturbing her. "Come in." She called out. I walked in her room.

"Han, I really need to talk to you about something." I said sitting down on the desk chair.

"What is it Em?" She asked. I sighed.

"Harry and I are even closer together than we were before and I think I'm starting to get feelings for him but I don't know how to tell him or if he even feels the same way back." I said letting out all the feeling I had in me. I really hope he feels the same way about me.

"I can talk to him about it if you want me to." Hannah said. I got up and hugged her. I really think it would be a good idea if she talks to him for me. I get a little nervous when I let someone know how I feel. I think everyone is like that in some way. I just don't want Hannah to tell him how I feel though because I want to know how he feels first.

"Yes please, would you please talk to him but don't tell him how I feel though. Thanks." I said then walked out her room. I ran into Kayle and started talking to her about random things.

"Hey Kay how have you been doing so far?" I asked being polite. I haven't really talked to her, only little conversations but nothing deep.

"I'm doing good. Are you liking it here in London?" She asked me.

"I love it here so far. Sightseeing yesterday was so lovely." I said as we walked down stairs.

"I'm glad you're liking it here. I'm really glad I'm not the only girl living in this house anymore. I mean I love the lads but sometimes I just need a girl to talk too." Kayle says and I have to agree with her. I mean if I had to be in a house full of boys I'd go crazy without having a girl to talk to. I know some girls would say they would love living with boys but that is not my thing.

Harry's POV

"Liam I really need to talk to you about something." I said walking up to him.

"What do you need to talk about Haz?" Liam asked. How should I put this?

"I'm actually falling for Emily. I never thought about her that way before and now that we're talking again I noticing many things that I haven't before about her." I said putting my hair up into a bun since it was getting in my face and annoying me.