Chapter 15: The L Word

Louis' POV

The four of us stumble into the house.

"I'm going to bed." I say trying to get up stairs.

Everyone was so wasted we had to call Paul to drive us here. Well Kayle managed to stop drinking after a while because she needed to take care of Liam in the morning but she didn't want to drive. We don't want another accident happening. I somehow managed to get into bed after nearly falling trying to get upstairs. With that I fall asleep.

I wake up to a horrible headache. Ugh I suddenly regret going last night. I slowly sit up and head to my bathroom to get pain reliever. I took it and drank some water to help it go down. Hopefully this works, it usually does.

I walked to my sister's room to see how she was doing, I remember her saying her leg was hurting. I carefully opened the door, I don't want to wake them up if they were sleeping, which they were they didn't have any covers on. Their legs were intertwined with each other and Hannah had a nice grip on Niall's shirt. Niall had his arms around Hannah, I smiled.

I have to talk a photo of this for blackmail. I went back into my room and grabbed my phone before coming back and taking a picture of them. I saw that I had a text from Emily.

Emily: Hey Lou, I just wanted to know how everything was doing and if everything was okay.

Me: Everyone is doing okay. EVERYONE misses you. WE can't wait for you to come back.

I hope she understand what I meant when I put 'everyone' and 'we' in bold. I know Harry misses her the most, he didn't want her to go. Well no one wanted her to go but it was her decision she can do whatever she wants to do now, she's 18.

I need to get back on who is texting Hannah, she got a text yesterday at dinner. I notice how her face fell when she looked at her phone. I have to wake up Niall. I walked into their room. I don't want to talk in front of everyone because it's just between Niall, Hannah, and I. I should bring them to this little cafe for breakfast. I just won't tell them that I brought them here to talk about that, I'll just make up something as I go.

"Wake up, I have a surprise for you two, we are going out for breakfast." I shouted walking over to them shaking them. They both groaned.

"You have 30 minutes to get dressed or NO BREAKFAST!" After I said that I walked out their room and into mine so I can get dressed.

Hannah's POV

Louis woke us up so we can go to breakfast at this little cafe, it's really small but it's nice and cute.

"I hate to sound rude and all but why did you bring us here?" Niall spoke up asking. I was wondering the same thing. Lou said he brought us here because he wants to spend time with us but I know that's not the real reason.

"Well, I want to talk about the whole text thing" Louis said.

"Lou, I don't know what you want me to do." I said. There is really nothing I can do about it. Well I can block this person's number or I can change my phone number but Louis is desperate to know how is texting me.

"That's why we need talk." He said.  I rolled my eyes. I don't want to talk about it.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said starting to get upset, he knows this is a touchy subject for me.

"Hannah, he's got a point I don't want this person to keep texting you." Niall said.

"So now you're siding with him." I said beyond pissed.