Chapter 9: Girls Day and the Accident

Chapter 9: Girls Day and Accident

Kayle's POV

The girls and I are getting ready to go out on a girls days today since we've really hung together just the three of us without our boyfriends. Speaking of boyfriends, I still can't believe Liam told me he loved me I've been waiting a while for him to tell him. The twins finally got over there sickness.

"Are almost ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes." They both said unison.

"You have got to stop doing that." I said to them.

"Sorry." They both said at the same time again. I laughed at them.

"Now where to first?" I asked the girls as we got into my car.

"We should go get frozen yogurt!" Emily cheered.

"I have to tell you girls something." I said getting really excited.

"What do you need to tell us?" Hannah asked.

"Well last night Liam asked me to go on a walk with him so I said yes and he told me how much I mean to him and that lead him to saying the three words I thought he would never say." I said not being able to finish the last three words.

"He told you he Loved you!!!!" Hannah and Emily screamed at the same time.

"Yeah he did and I can't believe it, I've been waiting for so long for him to say those three words to me." I said as I turned right at the red light.

We finally got to the frozen yogurt place. I looked at the menu seeing what kind of frozen yogurt I wanted. We sat down at the table and started talking after we ordered and got our frozen yogurt.

"I'm so happy for you and Liam." Emily said.

"Thanks." I replied to her compliment.

We finished eating our frozen yogurt got up and threw our stuff away before getting back into the car.

So where should we go next?" I asked.

"Let's get a manicure." Hannah said.

"Perfect." I replied as we got up to leave. We got to the Nail salon.

"I haven't gotten my nails done in a while." Hannah said looking at his nails.

After we got our Nails done we hopped in the car going to the mall.

Hannah's POV

We are in the car going to the mall blasting One Direction.

"It's our boys." Emily screams over the music.

Then all of a sudden Boom! A car hit us. All I could feel was pain, and the last thing I heard before everything went back was Emily's screams.

Emily's POV

I screamed really loud when something, or someone hit us. I can't move all I feel is extremely pain. Finally I hear sirens come closer and closer till they reach us. I soon blackout from the pain.

Kayle's POV

I hear the paramedics ask if I was okay but I couldn't say anything. Next thing I know I was in the back of the ambulance on my way to the hospital.

"Can you call my boyfriend?" I say just above a whisper to the paramedic.

"They will when we get you guys to the hospital." He replied. Soon enough we arrived at the hospital.