Chapter 26: Goodbyes are bittersweet

Niall's POV

Today is the day I have to leave Hannah and it's heartbreaking. I really don't wanna leave her, anything can happen while I'm gone.

I called my mum and Denise and told them to call and or text Hannah while I'm going to make sure she is okay.

Of course I'm gonna call and text her but I won't be able to all the time because I'll be busy. I know I should always make time for her since she is my girlfriend but with my job and everything, it's gonna be hard.

I also called Kat and talked to Emily and Kayle to keep an eye on her just incase something happens.

Hannah is very secretive about some things in her life. Since I'm not gonna be here I need those people who are close by to be with her until I can arrive.

"Niall I really don't want you to go." I heard a really sad Hannah say from behind me. I turned around and looked at her sad face giving her a hug.

"Hannah, I don't have a choice I would love to bring you with me but I can't." I say kissing her.

"I know I'm just scared." She says looking at me with the saddest face I have ever seen.

"Why are you scared love?" I asked concerned.

Why would she be scared, she is safe here in this house.

"What if I get a text again?" She asked.

I put my hands on her waist.

"I promise, your not gonna get anymore text. Jake is locked away for now." I said.

She has nothing to worry about, everything is gonna be just fine.

Kayle's POV

Liam leaves today, I don't want him to go. I want him to stay with me, I want him to be with me during everything that happens when I'm pregnant with our baby. I know I have my family and his family to take care of me but, that's different.

Liam is the father and I want him to be with me so that we can go through this together. I want Liam to feel like he is apart of this, but obviously that won't happen.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing for him and the boys to go on tour, it's just bad timing. I guess management doesn't care about the boys' personal life one bit.

"You're gonna visit whenever you can right? You're gonna try and come to every appointment I have too?" I asked.

I'm really worried that he won't be able to be there for me and the baby.

Louis' POV

I have to leave my sisters and Kat. I shouldn't feel sad about this because I love going on tour, but this time is different.

Hannah and Emily live with me now and Kat just moved here, I really want to get close to her again.

I need to talk to her before we leave but I don't know how to ask her to meet us at the airport. Maybe I should have Hannah or Emily text her and ask her to meet us at the airport to say goodbye.

I walked to Emily's room and knocked on the door. I don't want to walk in on Emily and Harry spending personal time together.

"Come in." Emily said from the other side of the door.

"Would you mind texting Kat for me? I want her to meet us at the airport." I said as I walked in her room.

"Of course I'll text her for you." She said grabbing her phone from her nightstand.