99 Problems

-Phil's POV-

"Yeah, I guess so."
Alright, so to any Angels or anybody that might be listening to my thoughts right now, let me give you a synopsis. I just moved to a new school. I sat next to Dan and fell in love. I had a great girlfriend at my old school that I still had feelings for. I made out with her and then we decided we wanted to start dating again. but I just made out with Dan and now I guess we're dating aswell. I deadass kissed two people in less than four hours. That officially makes me a cheater. Or does it? I mean me and Meghan were kind of official but me and Dan met so recently. We're not exclusive yet. Right? Fuck, I'm such a douchebag. I should've said no to Dan. I could've stopped this early on if I would've just said no. I should've pushed him off of me when he tried to kiss me, but I couldn't. I physically couldn't. I think I love him. I loved him since the first day we met. I also love Meghan. What am I going to do. I can't just dump either one of them, but then again I've only known Dan for a couple of days. I mean, I barely know anything about him.
I couldn't just continue to "date" both of them.
I wouldn't do that.
But what if I could?
What if I did?
Could I really pull off two relationships at once? Without either of them knowing. It would be tricky but ya know I used to date a different girl every week so how much different can this be.
"Phil?"

"Huh?" I look up and realize I must've been staring at the ground for some time. Dan's eyebrows are pushed together in confusion. "What?"

"Nothin, you just looked like you took a trip to outer space or something."

"I wish it was to outer space."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing." I turn my gaze down towards the floor again and try to steady my breath.
"Are you okay Phil?"
No
No, I wasn't okay. Less than thirty seconds ago I was thinking about having two relationships at once. Cheating, on a guy and a girl. What the hell was I supposed to do. I honestly felt like I was going to throw up.
"Phil!"
My vision started getting blurry I started to feel extremely lightheaded. My knees buckled and I stumbled backwards and on to the bed.
"Oh my god Phil what's wrong. What happened!?"

"I-I'm fine." I release my hand from the bed and start to stand up again.

"Phil don't play that card on me. There is obviously something wrong, you just almost fainted!"

"Yeah, I-um I get lightheaded sometimes. It happens a lot, don't worry about it." I realized that i hadn't eaten anything in over a day. That was the most likely culprit. 

"Have you ever seen a doctor about it? Maybe I should go get you mom or-"

"No!" I yelled at him and he jumped a little, but then got defensive.
"Why the hell not Phil?!"

"Just because! It not a big deal."

"Do your parents even know?"

"Why do you need to know? Are you suddenly some kind of relationship counselor?"

"No, I just don't understand why you wouldn't just tell them though."

"Ever thought that maybe I just don't feel like telling them?" I was getting really mad now. Practically steaming. Why couldn't Dan just leave the subject alone. He's not my mother. "Dan can you just please leave it alone? If I knew that I might not be okay then I would tell them."
He sighed really loudly and then inhaled before speaking.
"Fine. I hate you."

"I know. That's why you came running in here and started making out with me, right?"
His cheeks turned a soft shade of pink which made him look even cuter.
"Yeah, that's definitely why." He paused and a concerned look presented itself on his face. "Hey, is it uh hot in here to you?"

"Yeah a little bit. Why?" I was wearing a long sleeve flannel shirt, like I did every single day.
"I don't know. I just feel hot." He placed his hands down at his waist and started to take his hoodie off.
"Yep, definitely hot." He had his hoodie covering his face and he was struggling to get his head through the neck hole.
"I heard that!"

"Don't care."
He was making weird grunting noises while trying to get it over his head. When he finally did he let out a cry of relief and threw it over on the bed. He lifted his head up and looked at me. His face was bright red and his hair was all messy.
"Haha you look like a loser."
He frowns and tries to fix his hair by running his fingers through it.
"What about you?"

"What?"

"You said you were hot too."

I smirk "Oh so you want me to strip down?"

"Nah man I just want you to be comfortable."

[TW- SH scars]

"I'm fine." There was no way I was going shirtless in front of Dan for a couple of reasons. What if my dad walked in? He would probably kill us both. Also, Dan doesn't know about my little situation with the razor blade. My arms and stomach are covered in tons of scars which I'm pretty self-conscious about especially since he doesn't even know about it.
"C'mon Phil."
He started walking towards me. I didn't want him to think I didn't like him because of this but I also didn't think it was the right time for him to find out. I mean what if he thinks I'm a freak. Some people actually get scared around people like me. What if he's like this. I suddenly started getting really nervous thinking of all the possibilities and I started sweating more.
"See Phil, you're sweating. What if you get lightheaded again because you're so hot."
He reaches me and places his hands on my chest.
"Dan-" I say cautiously
"Dan you don't understand."

"What? Are you scared."

"Dan please, you really don't understand."
He placed one of his hands on my top button and quickly undoes it.
"Oops"
This was weird for me. I honestly never thought somebody else would be the dominant one in any of my relationships. Maybe I have to stop fighting it. Maybe that if he really loves me it won't matter that I get beat up all day and I have scars all over me. Hopefully it won't.
"Me? Scared? Whatever."
I press my lips against his and place my hands on his neck. I can feel he has one hand still on my chest and is unsung the other one to unbutton the rest of the buttons. I think I might actually be having a panic attack. I'm freaking out right now. Why did I decide to let him do this? I mean he was gonna find out sooner or later but now I was having second thoughts.
He reached the last button and I felt it pop open. He started to tug at it wanting me to stop and take it off but I realized that I had to tell him first or something. I couldn't just let him take my shirt off and find out on his own. I broke away from the kiss and grabbed both sides off my shirt and held them together in the middle. Dan looked at me confused and I took in a deep breath and shakily let out the next words.
"So I-um, well there's something you don't know about me and I didn't want you to get freaked out and-"

"Do you have an extra nipple!?"
He said enthusiastically.
I laugh a little and realize that I was about to bring the mood down a lot.
"No... I wish." I said seriously and Dan's smile faded.
"Well than what is it?"
I really didn't want to show him. It wasn't something I was proud of and I genuinely wish I could make them disappear. I hated them and I hated that I did that to myself but honestly I had no other ways to cope with my horrible life. I knew this would put strain on our relationship no matter what and I didn't want to, but there was no way I could back out of showing him now.
I sighed and opened up my shirt. I pulled it off of both my arms and stood there with my eyes on the floor not wanting to look back up at him.
"Holy fuck Phil."

A/N
A little longer chapter cause it's been awhile since the last update! comment+vote por favor!