This is the end

*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

So guys, that was the last chapter of Broken. I know you guys don't probably care but this is kinda emotional for me because I've been writing this for a year and a half and I've finally decided to end it. But don't worry, there will be a sequel. I don't know when, but I'm thinking maybe 2-3 months between books so more people get a chance to finish this one before I start the second one. So I couldn't have done any of this without you guys, you give me motivation to write and to keep updating and you make me happy. Which mean yall should share this story and show your friends and whatnot. Also feel free to DM me if you have any questions or if you guys ever need anything, also I'm gonna need a cover for my sequel so if anybody wants to hook me up, DM me. Okie dokie I think that's it for now, again, I love every single on of you and I'm so happy to say that this book is officially over.
7-4-16

*UPDATE*
I freaking hit 2k today and I love all of you so much and couldn't ask for anything more. This is so awesome. I love you guys so much.
7-11-16

*Update*
YO THIS HAS 3k FUCKING READS ON IT HOLY SHIT BALLS I LOVE YALL. like I'm sorry I'm freaking out but damn. That's a lot of people.
8-28-16

*update*
Holy shit this got 4k reads and I'm dead
11-27-16