Livin on The High

-Dan's POV-

Our hands were still touching.
Our hands were still touching and neither of us cared. I mean I obviously cared cause here I am thinking about it, but I mean he hasn't pulled away yet. Neither have I. We changed the cooking channel to the animal channel about thirty minutes ago because all the good shows weren't playing at this time. I didn't even know what time it was. I just knew that it was late. It was late and our hands were still touching.
Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe I'm being extremely stupid. Maybe I should just pull my hand away because I can't handle being involved with him again.
"Are you okay?"
I look over and Phil and his eyebrows were furrowed in question. I must've been sweating or shaking or something because then he asked me if I felt sick.
"No, I'm just hot I guess."

"Sorry, should leave?"
I shove him in the shoulder
"You're such an idiot."
He apparently thinks he's a great comedian because he couldn't stop laughing. His laughing seemed to be contagious because before I knew it, I had a huge smile on my face. We laughed for at least a good minute before he just suddenly stopped.
"You good?"
He just sat there staring at his feet.
"No."

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this."

"Can't do what?"

"You, me, us, this thing. I mean what are we? We can't be just friends but I mean... I don't know..." His voice starting trailing off. "Do you really still like me?"
I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation a million times already.
"Yeah I do, but I-" I didn't get to finish because I was stopped abruptly by his lips on mine. Like in a kissing way. Like he is kissing me. Right now. What do I do. I don't know what to do. I like him and I want so badly to kiss him back but I don't know if a can. I don't know if I can put myself through this again. Constantly be worrying about him cheating on me. God, I fucking hate Phil so much for doing this to me. For putting me in this position. Dammit Phil. Ughh fucking hell, well I can't just sit here all awkward and not doing anything. So I did it.
I kissed him back. I probably made the worst decision of my life, but yolo (again) am I right?
We probably kissed for like ten seconds and before I really knew what was happening he was on top of me. He started grinding his hips against mine and running his fingers through my hair. I suppose it was too late to stop now.
His tongue licked my bottom lip, apparently wanting to get back in my mouth. I let him in and he just started grinding against me harder. A small moan escaped my lips and I felt Phil smiling while he was trying to kiss me. He stopped kissing me for a moment and wrapped his legs underneath mine and started kissing down my neck. He was probably gonna leave a mark and I didn't really want that because it would start an awkward conversation with my mom, so I wave him off.
"What?"

"Don't leave anything behind."

"What? You're worried I'm gonna give you a hickey?" He laughs a little bit

"Yeah I am worried you're gonna give me a hickey. I'm sure that would be a great conversation with Meghan."

"Don't worry, I won't leave it anywhere where she'll notice."
He tugs at the bottom of my shirt and starts pulling it up over my head.
Shit.
Is this really happening. I don't know if I can do this right now. I can't even believe Phil is doing this. He still has fucking gauze wrapped around both his arms and he's on heavy pain meds. Maybe that's why he's doing it. 
He's kissing down my chest and stops when he reaches the waistband of my jeans. He looks back at me and raises an eyebrow as he unbuttons the button. I look back down at him and notice that he has a bulge in his pants.
That's not good.
I didn't even think he could get hard on the meds he was on. Not that I actively thought about that though. 
There were like so many emotions going through my head right now because, I like that he got a hard over me because that means he still likes me, but I hate that he got a hard over me because that means he still likes me. Do you feel me?
He was moving way too fast. He literally just got out of the hospital today and was still on medication and he's already wanting to bang somebody. Not to mention we haven't been on the best of terms until like thirty minutes ago. Maybe one of the like eighteen pills he was taking made him extra horny. I didn't want to have sex with a weird medicated Phil. Especially the day he got out of the hospital. Plus sex it technically a physical activity and he's not supposed to be physical for like three weeks until his wrists heal.
He unzipped my zipper and started pulling my pants down. He got them down to my knees and I was about to say something but then I heard a creaking sound.
"Why the fuck is TV so loud?" Meghan walked in rubbing her eyes and me a Phil both froze. "You guys do know it's like three in the-" she stopped rubbing her eyes and let them adjust to the light and then saw us. She stopped talking immediately and just stood there staring. I saw so many different emotions go across her face, but the main one that stuck was her embarrassment. You could tell by the bright red painted across her cheeks.
"Um.." She struggled to find words and my cheeks started going red as well because I was practically only in a pair of boxers. I sat up and more or less shoved Phil off of my legs so I could attempt to pull my jeans up.
Meghan hadn't changed her stance but her gaze kept switching between me and Phil. She actually looked really surprised. Probably because before I came over to her house today, I still hated Phil and here I was laying naked with him in bed.
"Um I'm sorry." I didn't really know what to say. I did feel bad though. This was her house and she just got out of a relationship with Phil. I'm not sure what I would've done if I walked in on him and Meghan.
"No-no I'm sorry. Um I'll go back to my room you two can continue, uh doing whatever. Sorry." She turned and awkwardly tried to walk out as fast as she could and closed the door behind her.
Fuck. my. life.

A/N
Lol some of yall thought you were gonna get smut. Nah mate.