Awkward

-Dan's POV-

We just kinda sat there for awhile after Meghan left. Neither of us really wanted to talk first, but I figured I should.
"What the hell man?"

"What?" Phil put on a disgusted look when he shot that back at me.
"Why the hell are you trying to fuck me the day you got out of the hospital? We're not even at one of our houses, we're at Meghan's house! Plus we aren't even dating and you cheated on me and we haven't even started talking until like two hours ago. And-" I was mad at Phil but I had run out of things to say.

"I don't know."

"You don't know what?!"

"Stop yelling at me."

"No! I'm pissed. I'm pissed that you cheated on me and that you almost died and I'm pissed that even after all that I still like you."

"So you don't want to have sex with me because you don't like the fact that you like me?"

"No! Well I mean yes, but it's not the only reason. Were you not listening when I rattled off those like ten other reasons?"

"No, not really. I didn't really care because I know they are all fallback excuses. The main one is because you like me, and apparently you don't like to have sex with people you like. Which means you're either a virgin or you've only had sex with people you hate."

"Or maybe I just don't want to have sex with you."

"Or maybe you're a virgin?"

"Or maybe I'm not! Why do you even want to have sex? Even if none of this happened and we were just dating we've only known each other for like a month."

"So you're never going to have sex?"

"Apparently not with you. You're just on horny drugs." He looked a little hurt but mainly just disappointed to hear that.
I decided that I definitely wasn't sleeping in the same bed with Phil, but I wanted to stick around to talk to Meghan tomorrow morning. I want to ask her some stuff about Phil and tell her that it wasn't really me. I don't need her hating me right now. I grabbed the top blanket and shimmied out of the room, leaving Phil still on the floor. I lay down and try to get comfortable enough to sleep. I wasn't going to get much sleep on the couch anyways but I should still try.

I woke up to the sound of a metal clanking. I open my eyes and realize that it's coming from the kitchen so it's probably pots. I really hope that it is Meghan in there and that I can talk to her right now because I really need to. I get up rubbing me eyes and still really tired and shuffle my way into the kitchen. I peek my head around the corner and see that it is Meghan and she's making eggs. She has her back facing me and I sneak up behind her, not intending to scare her but I do when I accidentally bump the island.
"Jesus!"

"Sorry."
She turned around with an egg in her hand.
"You almost made me drop the egg. You want some?"

"Um no that's fine, I'm not hungry. But um, I kinda wanted to talk about last-"

"Look I'm really sorry for like walking in and no, I don't have a problem with you guys doing that."

"Well I do."
She stopped cracking the egg and looked at me
"You didn't...?"

"No not really. It all happened so fast and it was all him. I kinda told him to stop but... Is he on any medication that..?"

"That would make him horny?"
I nod
"Yeah it's called testosterone in a seventeen year old boy."

"Has he ever done that to you?" I asked curiously.

"No..do you not like him or just don't want to have sex with him?"

"I don't know. No, I don't really want to have sex with him but I don't know the answer to the first question anymore."

"Well you should probably figure it out."
As soon as she finished I heard something and we both turned around to see Phil standing in the doorway.
"Morning!" He tried to sound cheery but it was obvious that he was not happy about seeing us two again.
He walked over to the counter and, surprisingly, grabbed a piece of toast before sitting down. He pushed it around on his plate for a while before deciding to take a bite. He looked surprised, maybe by how good the toast was. Me and Megan just stared at him for a while, confused. He didn't seem phased by what happened last night. I guess we were staring at him for too long because he took another bite of his toast and just stared back.
"Is there something wrong?"

A/N
omg I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I think I might switch to doing shorter chapters (like this one) and update more often instead of doing like 1500 word chapters and updating like 3 times a month. So I'm sorry I love yall!!