0.2

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"Do you mind giving me a bit of privacy?" I scoff as Alexander leans back on the doorframe to my new room. He simply smirks at me.

"What's the fun in having a girl in the house and not bugging her?" He asks in a teasing voice and I look up at him with an annoyed expression.

"Get out." I order him as I point to the door and he chuckles, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Or what?" He challenges. I narrow my eyes at him.

"If you don't, I will tell your dad that you're bothering me." I threaten and he rolls his eyes.

"Nice to know, little girl." He speaks mockingly and I stop what I'm doing - which is folding clothes - and push him out the door. "Aww, kicking me out so soon?"

"Yes," I grunt as I push him hard and prepare to shut the door. "Bye." I tell him and slam the door in his face.

"God damn, watch out we have hulk in the house." I roll my eyes at that.

"Shut up and go bother someone else." I tell him through the door and I glare at it when he knocks.

"Hello," he calls out. "Anybody in there, I was sent to bother someone else. Are you someone else?"

I ignore him and go back to folding my clothes. Maybe if I ignore him long enough, he will leave.

"Hellooo?" He knocks on the door again and I put on my headphones to tune him out.

* * *

I smile as I hang my last couple of shirts in the closet and throw myself on the bed. I huff out an exhausted breath when my back comes in contact with it. "Finally," I sigh.

I laugh to myself when my stomach growls loudly and turn off the music before heading towards the door.

The moment I open it, Alexander falls into my room and I shriek when he almost falls on top of me. "What the hell!" I scream when he looks up at me in astonishment and a groan leaves his lips. "How long have you been leaning against my door!?"

He gets up from the floor and rubs his head. "Uhh, Im not sure. How long has it been since you kicked me out?"

My eyes widen. "You have been outside my door for more than two hours?"

"Well, I was bored. I had nothing else to do." He informs me and I roll my eyes at him. He grins. "Impressive no?"

"No," I fake a smile then drop it, showing him my annoyance in my facial features. "Now if you'll excuse me, Im starving."

"Oh yeah about that. Your mom came up like thirty minutes ago to tell me to tell you to come down and eat but when I knocked, you didn't open." He tells me and I chuckle.

"Maybe because I was ignoring you. Ever thought about that being the reason?" He frowns at me when I say this.

"But why would you want to ignore me?" He asks with a pout.

"Because, you're annoying. I've only been here for two days and I already want to get away from you. Like really far away."

He smirks. "Yeah, sure. You know you wish I slept in the same room as you."

I turn to give him a weird look before I burst into laughter. "Yeah, right. Keep on dreaming, playboy." I crouch down to grab my aching stomach and continue laughing.

"Playboy? Oh, already have a pet name for me, I see?"

My laughter stops abruptly as I give him a blank look. "No, just stop." I grimace and walk past him to skip my way down the stairs.