2.4

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"So, why were you arguing with the water?" I ask Alex, as he wraps a towel around my shoulders and holds me by his side.

"Well, my boat was tipped over and Damian is wet." He says, "Connect the dots."

I turn to look at Damian and he simply gives me a shrug as he smiles innocently.

"I have no idea what he's talking about."

"It was actually part of the plan, so thank him." Emily pipes up, leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you," I laugh, "For getting him wet and probably getting him sick."

"You're welcome."

I pause, before I shake my head and roll my eyes. "I was only joking, but alright."

"Can we just go home?" Alex asks me as he rubs my arm. "I really need to shower and get warm."

"Yeah," I agree, "It's getting pretty late."

"Courtney will go with me, since we live together anyways." Alex claims, guiding me towards his truck.

"I'm taking Emily." Damian follows.

"I'm taking sexy Lucas." Steven speaks up, and we all burst into laughter as Lucas gives him the flirty eyes.

"I would call you papi, but that's gay."

"Only Damian can call Alex papi." Steven tells Lucas, and we all nod in agreement.

"Right," Damian winks, "I'll see you tomorrow, papi!"

Alex stops walking, as do I, and turns around to blow him a kiss.

"I swear, Courtney, these guys are secretly gay!" Emily shouts over to me.

"Tell me about it!" I reply.

"Is this gay?" Alex suddenly pulls me to him and leans down to press his lips against mine in a gentle kiss, causing my eyes to flutter close.

He pulls away after only a few seconds, and that's when I reply.

"Hmm, yes."

He chuckles, before he captures my bottom lip between both of his and I, yet again, close my eyes at the contact.

"How about now?"

I scrunch up my face, as if I'm in deep thought. "Little bit."

This causes him to grin before he kisses me a little bit more aggressively, and I kiss him back the same way.

We both pull away when we need air, and I open my eyes as I let out a dreamy sigh.

"Now, that was not gay at all."

* * *

I'm beginning to fall asleep as the credits roll for a random movie that I stayed tuned for.