2.2

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"Are you going to the game today?" I ask Emily and she gives me a look that screams, Duh.

"My brother is in the team and yours is too." She winks and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up."

She laughs as we approach my locker and I open it to shove my books inside.

"Oh my god, Damian is coming." She begins to freak out and I smirk as I push her forward. "Hey!"

"Have fun." I say, before I speed walk towards the exit.

I hear him chuckle and I look over my shoulder to see him steadying her.

My job here is done.

I smile as I step out of the building, until I remember that she's my ride back home. I let out a sigh as I smooth down my skirt and I look around to see that mostly everyone is already gone.

"Boo." A male voice says by my ear and I let out a scream of horror as he squeezes my waist.

I spin around to face him and I glare as Alex grins at me in triumph.

"Gotcha."

"You, asshole." I grumble, putting my hand over my thumping heart.

"Thanks?" He laughs.

I roll my eyes as I look inside the open doors and a grin finds itself on my face as I see Emily and Damian kissing until the doors shut again.

"That's my girl." I fist pump the air and Alex lifts an eyebrow at me. "Emily is kissing Damian in there." I let him know.

A sudden grin appears on his face and I laugh as he hollers, "Wooh, that's my boy!"

"You were waiting for it, too?" I ask, and he nods his head. "They look cute together." I admit, a wide grin on my face.

"Yeah," he agrees.

I watch as they come out a few moments later and I smirk, as I see them holding hands. I wink at her and she blushes as she looks away.

"Is there a reason why you're grabbing her waist?" Damian asks teasingly and I look down, realizing that he's right—Alex still has his hands on my waist.

I look down as I feel heat crawl up my neck and Alex let's go of my waist, dropping his hands by his sides.

"I gotta go, I'm late for practice." He dismisses himself, and I frown as I see him run away.

"Damian, they were having a moment." Emily complains and I let out a soft laugh.

"I didn't know!" He's quick to defend, throwing his free hand up.

"Shut up and kiss me." She orders.

I quickly turn to walk away.

"Don't mind if I do."

"Thanks for the kind offer of being a third wheel, but I'm perfectly fine being at least fifty feet away from you two." I say, running in the direction that Alex ran to when they start kissing again.