0.7

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"Hello, welcome to Crusty's where new combination ideas are welcome. My name is Laura and I will be your waitress today. Are you ready to order or would you like a few minutes to make your decision?" A girl that looks fairly young says as she approaches us with a little clipboard in hand and a bright, welcoming smile.

"Uh yeah, we are ready to order." I say as I smile politely to the girl and she comes closer as she hears my voice.

"Great. What would you like?" She questions as she gets ready to take our orders.

"I would like a peanut butter with chocolate chips please." Alexander speaks up first.

"I will have the same as him please." I chime in.

"You can just have some of mine, you know? I never finish it." Alexander tells me and I decline his offer by holding up my hand.

"No thank you, I do finish it all. But I will gladly take your leftovers." I say as I give him a wide smile and he returns it as he shakes his head.

"Alright, two peanut butter and chocolate chips for us, one caramel and peanuts for him," he says as he points to Damian and he smiles in response. "And lastly for him," he points to Julian. "Nutella with cookie and hazelnut crumbs."

The waitress nods her head as she writes our orders down and once she has them down, she reads what she wrote and when we give her our approval, she marches off to prepare our orders.

"She's hot." Alexander comments and I roll my eyes. "I mean, I'm not into older women but I can make an exception."

"That's disgusting." I point out and Julian chuckles beside me. "What are you laughing at?" I ask as I turn to look at him and he stops as he props his elbow on the table and leans his cheek against his palm.

"Nothing." He responds and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Tell me." I insist and he chuckles as he taps my nose with the padding of his index finger and I scrunch up my face as I back away from him.

"You're so cute, you know that right?" He asks in a teasing manner and I roll my eyes as I smile.

"Shut up."

"You do know, huh?" He keeps teasing and I smack his arm. "Ow," he whines as he pouts playfully and I smile at him. "That hurt."

"You big baby." I say as I stick my tongue out at him and he returns the gesture as he gives me the finger. "Oh that's cute." I say in a mocking voice. "You know what's cool? I have two!" I tell him as I stick up both of mine and he chuckles.

"I have two too!" He replies and sticks both of his. "I can also say it. So, fuck you."

"Aw, how cute. Fuck you too."

He leans forward and kisses my forehead before the waitress comes to our table with our orders. "Alright, here are your orders. Two peanut butter with chocolate chips, one caramel and peanuts, and lastly one Nutella with hazelnut and cookie crumbs. Correct?" She asks for reassurance and we all nod our head. "Perfect, call me over if you need anything." She tells us with a smile and walks away once we begin to dig in.

* * *

"Oh, I'm so stuffed!" I groan as I lean back against my seat and hold my hands over my stomach.

"So, I guess you don't want my leftovers anymore?" Alexander asks from beside me and I instantly sit up on my seat again with a huge grin on my face.

"Gimme! Gimme!" I tell him and he chuckles as he shakes his head but he hands me two of his leftover slices. "Yum!" I say before I stuff half of one into my mouth and chew it. I swallow once I'm done and I turn to see Julian staring at me weirdly. "What?"

"How does all of that fit into your stomach? I still haven't figured it out after all these years. I'm kind of making a theory that all that food might either be going into your ass or your boobs because those are the only places where the fat can possibly be stored." He states and I smack his chest. "Ow!"

"Shut up, you perv!" I scold him and he winks as he raises his hands up in defeat. I roll my eyes at him and continue to eat the rest of the slices. "Okay, now I'm done." I inform with a satisfied smile and Alexander nods his head before he pulls out his wallet and picks out a twenty dollar bill.

He sets it down on the table and stands up from his seat. "Alright, time to go home. Let's go."

We all get out of our seats and follow him out towards his car again. It is still raining and Julian hugs me close to his body as we walk side by side. "He has been giving me death glares every time that I flirt with you. He probably doesn't know I'm only playing around." He chuckles and I laugh softly.

"That's silly, why would he care?"

"You know what they say; A guy won't always tell you they like you because even they can be girls."

I raise an eyebrow. "Okay first of all, no one says that." He chuckles at my words and I continue to speak. "And secondly, what the hell does that even mean?"

"It means that even guys get too shy or scared to tell a girl their true feelings because, believe it or not, guys get rejected as well." He says in a serious voice and I frown in confusion.

"I have no idea why you decided to tell me this but thank you for the information." I smile at him and lean up to kiss his cheek, but I miss and instead I kiss the corner of his lips. He tenses at my actions but I ignore it since it was only a little kiss.

"Anyways," he clears his throat and the sound of a loud honk stops him from continuing his sentence.

"Get in losers, we're going shopping!" Damian shouts as he sticks his head out of the window and I laugh before I grab Julian's hand and pull him as I run towards the car.

I hop into the backseat and scoot over so that Julian can get in after me and Alexander immediately begins to drive off, barely giving us time to close the door.

I quickly put on my seatbelt and smile at Julian as I place my hand over his. He smiles back at me and flips his hand over so that he can interlace our fingers together. My smile widens and I turn to look out of the window as the lights of the shops zoom by us.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Whoops! This is a very late update and I am sorry but hey don't kill me! I had writer's block but I am back! Well kind of... Finals are coming AHHHH forget what I said in the beginning of this message and kill me now! Put me out of my misery, please!

❤︎Much Love with Hugs & Kisses❤︎

Kimmy Hers 💋