2.0

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"Alex," I call out as I knock on his door repeatedly. "Get the rabbit out of the hole and take us to the wedding, goddammit!"

A few moments pass until he swings the door open, and he rolls his eyes at me as he fixes his tie. "First of all, I'm not gay. Secondly, my dick isn't a rabbit."

Damian snorts at his comment as he pops up from beside him, with his shirt undone, and I raise a brow.

"Are you sure you two aren't secretly dating?" I tease and they both turn to smirk at each other before they send me a wink.

"That's a secret, so shush." They both say and I blink at them. Once, twice, three times. "We're joking." They burst into laughter and I roll my eyes as I smile.

"Whatever, just hurry up and finish getting ready. The wedding is in an hour and we need to be there thirty minutes earlier." I instruct and they stop laughing as they walk deeper into the room, and I watch in amusement from the doorway as Damian has trouble tying his tie.

"Babe, I need help with this thing." He tells Alex and he does his tie for him, making me laugh softly to myself.

"Yup, I'm convinced." I speak up and they turn their heads in my direction, their lips turned up into their usual smirk. "Oh, you guys did that on purpose didn't you?" I realize and they laugh as they nod their heads.

"Duh, we just like messing around with people." Alex says and I shake my head at them as I smooth down my dress.

"Wait, this whole thing was only a joke?" Damian speaks up sadly and I scrunch up my eyebrows when he shoves Alex. "I thought we had something going on here! I thought you loved me!"

I back away from the door in an awkward manner as Alex falls back on the bed and laughs. "You're hilarious, bro." He compliments and I watch as Damian bows.

"Thank you, I try."

"Okay," I speak my mind, "You guys are weird."

"Whatever, we're almost ready." Damian says, standing in front of the mirror as he shrugs on his jacket.

"Meet us up front." Alex instructs and I nod my head before spinning around. "Oh," he stops me, and I turn back around. "And my dick isn't a rabbit."

I lift a brow as I stare at him blankly, and he smirks at my expression. "You're right," I finally say, "It's a bunny." Then I make my way down the stairs as I laugh wildly.

* * *

"This is just great," I grumble, "Thanks to you we are now stuck in the middle of the road."

Alex hits the steering wheel again and curses loud enough for the people passing by to hear. "If you agreed to bring the bike this wouldn't be happening right now, Courtney."

"So now you're saying this is my fault?" I inquire, raising an eyebrow as I fold my arms over my chest.

"No," he sighs, resting his head on the steering wheel. "I just, well yeah this is your fault actually."

"Excuse me?" I gape at him, "The main reason why I didn't agree with the bike is because I'm wearing a dress, a long one for that matter. These type of dresses don't get along with two-wheeled anything. Besides, I could've just taken Damian's offer to take me instead." I explain, narrowing my eyes at him.