Epilogue

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"Five...four...three..."

I squeeze Alexa's hand as the moment of reveal gets nearer and she turns to grin at me.

"One!"

Both Alex and Julian kick their soccer ball and they explode to reveal white bits of tissue paper.

Everyone complains while Alex and I turn to send each other confused glances.

That is, until Steven and Lucas run out of the house in nothing but an adult diaper—Steven with two tiny pigtails at the top of his head, his diaper being the color pink; Lucas's diaper being the color blue.

They run their way towards us and I wait in anticipation when they keep switching places.

Boy ... no, girl ... boy ... girl ... boy ..?

Alex and Julian wait patiently while Alexa and I start to lose our patience.

Finally, Steven makes his way towards me and Lucas makes his towards Alexa.

They stand in front of us and my eyes widen when Steven shoves a pink pacifier into my mouth, while Lucas stuffs a blue one into Alexa's.

"Courtney's having a baby girl and Alexandra's having a baby boy!"

I pull out the pacifier from my mouth and admire it in my hands.

My eyes water as everyone cheers and Alex instantly runs over to hug me. Julian hugs his wife and I wipe my tears as I grin happily at my husband.

"We're having a princess-champ!" Alex cheers loudly before he kisses me.

I laugh as I wrap my arms around his neck and press my forehead against his.

"I love you so much."

He grins, "I love you more."

We turn our attention to everyone celebrating and I grin when I see little Sebastian making his way over to us.

Emily chases after him and I instantly engulf her into my arms when she has him hoisted up on her hip.

"Congratulations, Courtney! I'm so happy for you!"

"Congrats, tia (aunt)!" Sebastian cheers and I thank him, leaning down to kiss his cheek.

"He's so big already. I still remember when he was only a little bundle in your belly."

She nods, "He's turning six in a couple of months. Can you believe it?"

I look down at the little boy in her arms. "Sebastian baby," I begin, squishing his chubby cheeks. "Please stop growing."

He laughs, "I'll try not to, tia."

Damien's arms go around Emily and I watch him put his face between his wife and son, earning a kiss on each cheek.

He smiles over at me and gestures to my growing stomach, "Congrats, boyfriend thief."

I laugh, "Oh, get over it and focus on making my best friend the happiest woman alive, would you?"

Arms encircle my waist and Alex kisses my cheek, "How about I try to make you the happiest woman, instead?"

"You can try."

He spins me around in his arms and I wrap mine around his neck, pulling him closer. He kisses the tip of my nose.

"Maybe Emily will be the happiest woman, but I'm already the happiest man."