Chapter 1

*Cassie's POV*

As the final bell rang on the last day of school in our small town of Gackle, North Dakota, USA, I was with my two friends Elizabeth and Merida. We were sitting at our lunch table explaining our plans for the summer.

"So you guys are coming over at 6:02 tomorrow morning so that we can catch the flight, right?" I asked jokingly.

"Haha, lets make it 6:03 and it's a deal!" Elizabeth chuckled.

Merida looked at us both and said, "Oh my gosh, you guys are so stupid. I'll be over at 6, and you better be up and ready because I'm NOT missing this flight!"

"My mom called my uncle Simon and he said he would send someone to pick us up at the airport." I said. "I can't contain myself I'm so excited! This will be your guys' first time to London! You'll love it there and I can't believe that we get to spend the
whole summer there!"

"I can't wait to see where you get to spend you summers with such amazing stories!" Elizabeth said.

"I'm so glad that we get to spend the summer together; this is gonna be awesome!" Merida practically squealed.

We all finished getting our things out of our lockers and said goodbye to people as we left the building and we all got in out cars and went home to start packing for tirp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry this Part was kinda boring but it is going to get better we promise! keep up wiht us and it will be amazing! Lots of Love! Meredith, Emily and Alicia