Chapter 10

I woke up in the morning to a cool breeze on my face from the window being open and I was under the covers of my bed. I rolled over to look out my window.

"HOLY SHIT!" I screamed. Oh my god I wasn't alone in my bed. Harry must have fallen asleep too because he was right next to me. At least he was awake or my shock would've woken him up. He was on top of the covers but still, it was weird...

Harry chuckled "Umm... sorry?"

I looked at him still shocked... wait... he was in my bed we didn't...

As if reading my thoughts once again he blushed "Um no we didn't.... You fell asleep last night while watching tv and Niall apparently left and he was my ride home. So I just kind of fell asleep... I hope that's okay."

"Yeah It's fine." I reassured him

Then the door squeaked open. It was Elizabeth. "Hey Cass do you have any... woah..." she paused "Am I interupting something... I can ask Merida."

"No it's fine. we both just fell asleep last night while talking apparently. What was it you wanted to ask me?"

"Oh um do you you have any toothpaste I can borrow? I guess I forgot mine."

"Um yeah it's in the top drawer in the bathroom. Hey Liz!"

"Yeah?" she answered from the bathroom

"Do you and Merida want to go out today around London. I'm sure they have toothpaste!" I joked

"ooohh yeah that would be amazing!!!!" She danced while saying that and it made me smile. Elizabeth then ran out of the room with her toothbrush in her mouth saying how she was going to wake up Merida and get ready.

"So where are you going in London today?" Harry asked me. I actually forgot he was here. I laid back down in bed and looked up at him. I was still so tired.

"Oh I don't know. I haven't been here in a while. I guess we will just walk around."

Harry nodded "You know, I could come with you, I could ask Niall too, he really likes Merida I think."

"Oh maybe, I'll talk to them. about it." I felt myself dozing off but it was so cold with the window being open that I couldn't get warm enough to sleep. Harry must have noticed this because he got up and closed the window and laid back down, now under the blankets and wraped his arms around me. It  was nice. I felt my self doze off again only to awakened later by Merida opening the door and yelling at me to get my ass out of bed and to stop trying to do stuff with Harry. This made both of us blush and I quickly got up, grabbed some clothes for the day and ran into the bathroom to get ready.

I stepped in the shower and started humming to my self and I heard the bathroom door open.

"Who the fuck is in here?" I screamed

"It's just me" I hear Harry say in his raspy voice.

"So im in the freaking shower! what do you want?" I don't know if i was angery or not because it sure as hell suonded like I was lauging 

"I really have to pee." He said

"Cool story bro, go downstairs."

"But I can't wait!!!!"

"Omg whatever go!!!" I decided I was pissed now "But if Uncle Simon catches you in here you may never see the daylight again."

He peed and got out so I guess that's a good thing. I got out of the shower and then got dressed in a pair of jean shorts and a purple tank top. I put a blazer over it and then I put on a pair of gladiator sandles and put my hair up in a bun. I then walked out of my room and into the kitchen. I saw that all the boys were over again and I rolled my eyes as they were making kissy faces at me. I assume from the fact that Harry stayed over last night. I looked at the clock on the stove. It was only 9:30. I grabbed an apple and went in the living room and sat on the couch next to Zayn. I put my head on his shoulder. I didn't care if he had a girlfriend or not, he was still one of my best friends and if I wanted to rest my head on him I would. 

"What's up?" He said to me

"I'm confused Zayn. I really am."

"about what?"

"Whattya think? about harry! I don't know if I should let myself fall for him or not, You guys are going to be leaving soon to go on tour, and that's one of the reasons that we broke up last summer!"

"Do you like him?"

"Yeah! I don't think that that's the problem here!"

"Well, try to make it work. That's all I have to say babe!"

"K thanks!" I said and I leaned my head on his shoulder again and watched the soccer game with him until I was so rudely interupted by Merida.

"Hey we going out or what?"

"Umm... yeah! is it ok if Harry and Niall come with us?"

Her face lit up with just the mention of Niall. "Um yeahhhh!!!!!" she sang

So I got up off the couch and got my bag ready and attacked Harry who had changed into a white tshirt and a black blazer with jeans. One of the boys must have brought him clothes.

"Woah!"He yelled as he wrapped his arms around me and spun me aroud in circles.

I screamed for him to put me down and he laughed. God I really liked him. "Let's go!" I said

"Ok!" we called Elizabeth and Merida to come with us and Niall followed

Harry and I sat in the front and the rest went in the back. Harry held my hand the whole car ride there and Niall was making fun of him telling him how he was growing into a sissy by holding my hand. We both looked back at him and told him to shut up. We arrived in London and our first stop was a drug store so that Elizabeth could get toothpaste. Then we went around shopping and bought some stuff. I got a new purse and some shoes and Merida got a few tops. Elizabeth didn't but anything but some guys gave her their numbers. We all laughed and told her that she needed to call all of them because none of the 5 guys that talked to her were bad looking!

For lunch Niall wanted Nando's (Shocker) and so did everyone else except for Harry and I so they all told me and him to go out together for lunch.

"You won't tell my Uncle will you?" I laughed

"Nope you're good!" Niall said to me

With that Harry told me that he knew where he was going to take me and we walked hand in hand down the street to the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK!!!! How was that? another long part! it took me two days to write though so be happy! Lots of Love! Meredith <3