Chapter 18

After a week of Perrie being in the hospital, she was still in a coma. Simon was really stressing out because he had lost a whole week of recording because Zayn still didn't want to leave her side. We all would go to visit them but Zayn still refused to leave. One day I went in to the hospital alone and brought Zayn some leftover pasta that I had made the night before.

"Thanks Cass!" He said. He was smiling and this was the first time that he had since the accident. I wasn't about to question it though.

"Welcome, Hey so Simon is really missing you. He wants you to come over later today. You're really behind on recording."

"I know, but I just cant bear to leave her all alone."

"Hmmm... What if I stayed here with her while you go over to Simon's?"

"You would really do that?!"

"Yeah anything for you!"

Zayn got up and hugged me. Personally I thought the hug was very long but Zayn didn't let go. "You should get going though." I said breaking the hug.

"Oh yeah." Zayn blushed. I didn't know what was happening with him but I really didn't like where it was going...

~~~~~~~~

I was at the hospital for about four hours. It was extremely boring. I was on twitter and watched TV but other than that there was nothing to do. Harry and I were texting back and fourth though when he wasn't in the recording booth and that made it better.

To: Harry<3

Omg im so borrreeedd!!!

~~~~

From: Harry<3

Sorry Sassie Cassie. I wish you were here with me ;) Xx

~~~'~

To:Harry <3

Wat did u just call me?

~~~~

From Harry <3

Sassie Cassie... That's ur name in my phone! 

~~~~

To: Harry <3

What why??? Change it! Hey I g2g. The doctor just walked in. Love uuuu!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello!" The doctor said to me

"Hi!" I replied

"Is Zayn here?" She asked

"No, we finally got him to leave, He's recording for their album."

"Oh well that's good. I thought he'd never leave!" She laughed "So do you want to know what's going on with Perrie?" I nodded "Well, she's doing great considering the circumstances. We really think that she'll wake up soon. In the next couple of days hopefully. Her rib is healing tremendously and her arm and leg will be put in an actual cast when she wakes up. If you could pass that along to Zayn if I'm not here later, that would be great!."

"Yeah, I'll make sure to do that!" I replied and with that she smiled at me and then left. 

~~~~

Around 10 that night Zayn came back to the hospital. It had been a long eight hours for me but I was glad to see my best friend finally having some fun. Or at least I assume he did by the big smile on his face. When he walked in the room he looked at me and smiled even more if that was even possible. He walked over and hugged me. "Cassie you've been here for me through this whole thing. I'm so glad that I have you."

"Yeah." I replied like it was no big deal. Then, I explained to him what the doctor said about Perrie. I sat down on the couch in the hospital room and Zayn came to sit next to me. 

"Cass?"

"Yeah?" I asked turning my head. He looked at me for a moment and then all of a sudden before I knew what was happening, Zayn leaned in and kissed me. I just sat there, emotionless as he continued to kiss me. My eyes were wide open. Zayn pulled away and I looked at him and the instantly my hand smacked into his face.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I screamed. He was now holding his face from the impact and there was a bright red mark on his face. "Your girlfriend is in the hospital. You are supposed to be here for her. What the hell made you think that it would be okay for you to KISS me? God, I'm dating one of your best friends!"

"Well you guys aren't official yet..." He said trying to defend himself

"YES WE ARE! We have been for over a week. What the fuck were you thinking????"

"You've been here with me through most of this process and I thought you were feeling the same way..."

I started to laugh "Well I guess I wasn't! You need to be here for Perrie right now. Don't forget that." I said and it came out very bitchy if I do say so myself. I picked up my bag and turned around on my heel with a million thoughts running through my head. 

I left the hospital and went into the parking lot. I got in Simon's car that I was borrowing and left. I was on my way to Harry's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

OHHHHHHHH..... Harry's gonna flip!!!! Maybe... IDK. So if you were wondering what any of the places looked like I just put them in the Authors not in the very beginning (Before chapter1) Check it out!!! 

BTW: Guys this has ONE HUNDRED READS!!!!!!! Thank you all so much! I didn't think anyone would read it! Comment if you have suggestions or anything! 

Lots of love, Meredith <3