Chapter 42

The bus stopped and we were at the final concert on the tour. Each of the boys were pumped and everyone came out to see them. 

For some good news: Perrie and Zayn are back together! After the second month on tour the both of them realized just how much they loved each other and that they needed one another. Everyone was so supportive of them.

Niall and Merida were still going strong! Merida and Elizabeth were here at this concert and I was so excited. I haven't seen them since I left to go on tour. I've video chatted them and my family and texted and called but I was nervous about what they would say.

"Hey Cass! Have you seen my bandana?" Harry asked me as he was frantically searching through his suitcase. I sighed and carefully stood up. 

"It should be in the front pocket Harry!" I walked towards him and when he saw me his face lit up. He grabbed the bandana and threw it on the tiny bed on the bus. He slowly walked over to me and placed his hand on my huge belly.

"Two more weeks until we get to see our little bundle of joy!" Harry kissed my tummy then kissed me on the lips. God I felt huge!

"Hopefully sooner!" I patted my belly. I was nine months pregnant now and I couldn't wait to hold my baby, boy or girl we don't know yet. " I can't do anything! I can't sleep and I can barely walk and I feel like shit! I'm so fat!" 

Harry chuckled "Babe you're not fat! You're pregnant! I think people expect you to gain a little weight when you are pregnant. Plus, you will loose it soon enough when little Harry Jr. is born!"

I rolled my eyes. "A. We don't even know if it's a boy. B. If it is we are sure as hell not naming him after you!"

"OKAY BOYS! HAIR AND MAKEUP!" Lou yelled from the front of the bus. Harry took my hand and led me with the boys into the stadium. We headed backstage and Harry was swooshed off into Hair and makeup. It made me laugh when I thought of all of the boys getting their makeup done. 

"Oh my god! who is that beautiful lady who looks like she is about to explode!?!?!?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I immediately turned around, as fast as I could that is, and saw vibrant red hair and my little blondie!

"MERIDA! ELIZABETH! OH MY GOD! COME HERE!" I opened up my arms and they walked over to hug me.

They both pulled back eventually after a long hug and looked at me. Elizabeth immediately put her hand on my stomach. "Cassie, may I just tell you that pregnancy looks good on you!"

"Thanks babe!" I smiled down at my stomach.

"So, two weeks?" Merida asked still looking at me in shock.

"Yep! I can't wait! I'm so sick of waiting!"

"You know what?" Merida said with a smile on her face "I'm sick of waiting to see my boyfriend! Can we go see him pleasseee!!!!!" I nodded and Elizabeth locked arms with me and I held my back with my other arm as we slowly but surely made it down the hallway. 

I have been having Braxton Hicks all week. Those are fake contractions. But today's had been a million times worse! I'm not going to tell Harry about it though because I don't want him to be stressed out during his concert. 

I sat down in one of the makeup chairs that weren't being used at the moment in the room next to Harry. Merida immediately went to Nail's side and they immediately were embracing each other and kissing murmuring things like 'I missed you' and 'I love you' to one another. 

A sharp pain rose in my lower abdomen with the fake contractions. My breathing hitched and I winced as I held my stomach. Harry looked at me with a concerned look on his face. "Cassie are you okay?" After a few seconds the pain went away and I nodded.